ADVERTISEMENT

Donald Trump accused of sexual assault by former model Amy Dorris

Is it really possible to force your tongue down the throat of an unwilling person?

I've never tried, but I assume jaw-clenching muscles are orders of magnitude stronger than tongue muscles.

Amy Doris: "Trump forced his tongue down my throat and groped me."

Trump chumps: "Bullshit. She's a ho."

Trump:
flat,750x1000,075,f.u5.jpg

Is it really possible to force your tongue down the throat of an unwilling person?

I've never tried, but I assume jaw-clenching muscles are orders of magnitude stronger than tongue muscles.

You would put it past Trump to try? The guy is as conceited as he is clueless. He thinks every woman wants him. It probably doesn't even register in his brain that any woman could possibly reject his advances.

Reactions: cigaretteman
Ha. So, a well-timed pussy grab will open the mouth?
That would probably work. I’ve been surprised kissed a few times. But I was happy and flattered by most of them. I have to think flirting as a hetero is a tough gig. Maybe all guys should get themselves a dude lover to grope and be offensive with. Then a lady on the side when they want to play family guy.

Reactions: Rudolph
Sexual assault is a horrific violation of basic human right. No one can defend it when it happens which is why it's so sad to see what has been put forth over the last few years. Such an insult to true victims of sexual assault.

Many have had no problem flirting with, hitting on, sleeping with anyone they can in order to improve their situation in life. Celebrities are most often the targets of those advances; however, handsome, successful people like myself also have to deal with it. People know that if you sleep with the right person, you might just attain a certain socioeconomic status that would never occur with their own skillset. Hell, look at the VP candidate for the democrats. She slept with the right guy at the right time and has grown it into possibly becoming one of the most powerful people in the world.

That would probably work. I’ve been surprised kissed a few times. But I was happy and flattered by most of them. I have to think flirting as a hetero is a tough gig. Maybe all guys should get themselves a dude lover to grope and be offensive with. Then a lady on the side when they want to play family guy.

No one can say you aren’t actively recruiting!

Sexual assault is a horrific violation of basic human right. No one can defend it when it happens which is why it's so sad to see what has been put forth over the last few years. Such an insult to true victims of sexual assault.

Many have had no problem flirting with, hitting on, sleeping with anyone they can in order to improve their situation in life. Celebrities are most often the targets of those advances; however, handsome, successful people like myself also have to deal with it. People know that if you sleep with the right person, you might just attain a certain socioeconomic status that would never occur with their own skillset. Hell, look at the VP candidate for the democrats. She slept with the right guy at the right time and has grown it into possibly becoming one of the most powerful people in the world.

tenor.gif

Reactions: Torg

Skip Bayless!

Reactions: mstp1992 and dgordo
And she comes out with this now, 23 years later after it happened. Ah, the timing. Looks like the libs found another thing to throw against the wall to see if it sticks right before the election. Total bullshit

Reactions: WestIAHawk
And she comes out with this now, 23 years later after it happened. Ah, the timing. Looks like the libs found another thing to throw against the wall to see if it sticks right before the election. Total bullshit
Ya where was she in 2016?

BTW where is Tara Reade?

She got PAID bitches! hahahaha

yep, no one will ever believe trump is a rapist.

gonegolfing really upping his troll game.

Reactions: Rudolph
Natty said: That would probably work. I’ve been surprised kissed a few times. But I was happy and flattered by most of them. I have to think flirting as a hetero is a tough gig. Maybe all guys should get themselves a dude lover to grope and be offensive with. Then a lady on the side when they want to play family guy.

I wonder if natty realizes he just confirmed what Trump was alluding to in the hot mike interview?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT