ADVERTISEMENT

Donald Trump breaks the law again

giphy_s.gif

Another stupid move by Donnie. Guess he's not quite the "genius" like his good buddy Vlad Putin!

A former US president (and current GOP frontrunner) is being held in contempt of court, has that ever happened before? I would consider this "newsworthy".
Your opinion on Biden hosting his son's business partners at the WH when he said he didn't? That's newsworthy too.

If you don't comply with a subpoena you are a ****ing idiot.
Why should he? Can use it to raise more money and get the attention he craves. The worst thing that can happen to Trump is not to be talked about at all
He'll get his supporters or GOP donors to pay the fines.

Last edited:
Reactions: fsu1jreed
A former US president (and current GOP frontrunner) is being held in contempt of court, has that ever happened before? I would consider this "newsworthy".
We had a sitting President commit perjury.
But that’s the closest I can think of:

On his last day in office in 2001, Clinton agreed to a five-year suspension of his Arkansas law license in order to head off any criminal charges for lying under oath about his relationship with Lewinsky. Clinton has been eligible to seek reinstatement of his license since 2006, but as of 2013 he had not applied to do so.
Shortly after Clinton’s license was suspended in Arkansas, the U.S. Supreme Court suspended Clinton from presenting cases in front of the highest court (which he had never done) and gave him 40 days to contest his disbarment (which Clinton did not do). Instead, he resigned from the Supreme Court bar

Your opinion on Biden hosting his son's business partners at the WH when he said he didn't? That's newsworthy too.
Sure. There is a grand canyon wide distance between newsworthiness of a former president (presumptive party frontrunner) and a president's son who isn't an elected official. Does anyone care about Ronald Reagan Jr?

Reactions: HawkMD

On his last day in office in 2001, Clinton agreed to a five-year suspension of his Arkansas law license in order to head off any criminal charges for lying under oath about his relationship with Lewinsky. Clinton has been eligible to seek reinstatement of his license since 2006, but as of 2013 he had not applied to do so.
Shortly after Clinton’s license was suspended in Arkansas, the U.S. Supreme Court suspended Clinton from presenting cases in front of the highest court (which he had never done) and gave him 40 days to contest his disbarment (which Clinton did not do). Instead, he resigned from the Supreme Court bar
And people still talk about it 20+ years later...

Reactions: fsu1jreed

Ken Starr spent $75 million dollars, give or take a couple, which resulted in Clinton being impeached for lying under oath about his personal life. You keep stepping in a pile of crap.

As a reminder the local Iowa Senator Grassley voted to convict him, never happened, (paraphrasing) because of a lack of morality. Hey Grassley, where in the hell has your sorry ass been the last 6 or 7 years?

Ken Starr spent $75 million dollars, give or take a couple, which resulted in Clinton being impeached for lying under oath about his personal life. You keep stepping in a pile of crap.

As a reminder the local Iowa Senator Grassley voted to convict him, never happened, (paraphrasing) because of a lack of morality. Hey Grassley, where in the hell has your sorry ass been the last 6 or 7 years?
Grassley has no idea where he is now.

When a bunch of dumb asses elected the most corrupt person in American history and that person leaves a mess when he leaves, and continues to thumb his nose at the law, it happens.
Biden is still in office. Pump the brakes.

Trump needs to realize he can't just do what he wants. That said, civil contempt is a little different than committing a crime. The Judge does have the option of jail if Trump ignores the fines. That would suit me just fine (no pun intended).

Did a judge decide that Joe or Hunter have not faithfully disclosed information and order that they pay $10,000 per day?
I'll wait for your response. Thanks.
Welllllllll.........you have a special counsel investigating them, so there's that.

The obsession with "All That Is Trump" is really disturbing with the left. Just..................wow.

And your ability to excuse GOP failures to comply with Court Orders -- from the purported party of law and order -- is top notch.

Reactions: BGHAWK
Welllllllll.........you have a special counsel investigating them, so there's that.
Fine. Here is the difference between you and me. If Hunter did something wrong he should be punished. My guess is he dodged some taxes, an d this ends in a civil settlement.
The laptop, and connections to voter fraud through Ukraine is so laughably an FSB concoction that anyone should see through it. This is a classic Soviet / Russian play.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT