ADVERTISEMENT

Donald Trump is literally and openly in support of MURDERING people.

What did Obama do to stop the deaths of H1N1? The OP claims that Trump is “literally” committing murder. People died under Obama’s watch too.Who is the idiot, you dumbf*ck?

This really isn't that hard. I'm not going to spend any time defending Obama on that response, but I will point out that the entire premise of this thread is based on the report that Trump's administration is saying one thing and doing another. If true, that's appalling.

The allegation is that they're outwardly talking about the importance of kids in school and society opening up for the economy. If they are, on the inside, actually planning on holding back safeguard hoping that we can hit "herd immunity", it's gross negligence at the very least. You're outwardly trying to give people the assurance that they should be out participating in something approaching normal life all while knowing the virus will keep running.

As I said earlier in this thread, if the strategy is "herd immunity", then they need to be clear about it. They need to message that the virus may or may not be a substantial mitigator and that by pursuing herd immunity, the healthy in our population will need to take certain precautions to protect those who are at risk, while then encoring the at-risk population to stay in as much as possible and maximize precautions.

If this is true, it's horrendous. This is reason #492824 why I want Trump out of office ASAP.

If the gov't is in some way going to force people to go out into public, not wear masks, not wash their hands, lick doorknobs, then I get the sentiment of the left. To my knowledge they are not and people still have the choice to self isolate, wear a mask, wash their hands, and choose not to lick doorknobs. If you are so scared of COVID, then hole up and don't associate with people. It's pretty simple.

What did Obama do to stop the deaths of H1N1? The OP claims that Trump is “literally” committing murder. People died under Obama’s watch too.Who is the idiot, you dumbf*ck?
You can't see the difference? Do you even pay attention? You think Obama handled H1N1 like Trump handled Covid? You know, where he told us repeatedly that it was going away. Admitted to lying to Americans. Said injecting disinfectant could help...which got at least 2 people killed. And I AM the dumbfcck? Eat shit, you moron. Seriously, now there's another total idiot on here.

You can't see the difference? Do you even pay attention? You think Obama handled H1N1 like Trump handled Covid? You know, where he told us repeatedly that it was going away. Admitted to lying to Americans. Said injecting disinfectant could help...which got at least 2 people killed. And I AM the dumbfcck? Eat shit, you moron. Seriously, now there's another total idiot on here.
Dude seriously you need help.

Herd immunity isn't even possible. It's already been shown that individuals have been infected multiple times, and it's been obvious for months that this is Trump's "secret" strategy to extract himself from this terrible situation. And it will and has already failed.

Glad to see I could get you all spun up. And my vote counts just as much as a smarty pants such as you.

I'm wrong...the two idiots drank it and recovered. It was the fish tank hydrocloroquine that got the elderly couple killed.
Quit being obtuse. Provide a link for your comment "[Trump] Said injecting disinfectant could help"

Quit being obtuse. Provide a link for your comment "[Trump] Said injecting disinfectant could help"
What part of "I'm wrong" do you not understand. I know that isn't something people say on this site very often. I WAS WRONG.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT