ADVERTISEMENT

Donald Trump, still wondering if 9/11 was an inside job, sees Tiger turn down $800M to play in his tourney backed by murderers

I didn't watch the video with Trump but I read the article. I'm not saying he's wrong in any way, but I think it's pretty easy for Tiger to say these players should turn down millions of dollars for the opportunity to play historic tournaments. Tiger has more money than the whole tour probably.

Reactions: BelemNole
I didn't watch the video with Trump but I read the article. I'm not saying he's wrong in any way, but I think it's pretty easy for Tiger to say these players should turn down millions of dollars for the opportunity to play historic tournaments. Tiger has more money than the whole tour probably.
What’s goofy is that many of the golfers who have made the leap from the PGA, have made a decent chunk of money between winnings and sponsorships. LIV is just throwing stupid money at them.

frankly I’d have more respect if the players who are jumping over would just be honest and say it’s for the money. None of this nonsense about how they’re growing the game.

Make them sit out 2-4 years. After that, they are eligible to try to qualify for the tour.
I do like the idea of having them go through Q School to try and get back on the tour. Only accept a % each year, so they have to compete for it, and spread out their return over a few years.

Reactions: TC Nole OX
Did Norman ever even have a legacy outside of coming up short when it really mattered? He finished second in like 943 majors.
He USED to be my favorite golfer. He won 2 Opens. He had some crazy bad beats in tournaments though along with some chokes.

Trump after clearing the rubble:

The_World_s_Best_Shoe_Shine.gif

Good 'ol Cletey. That handle flew too high. He was too perfect for this world. Also weird to see the Keehawk handle with the Doobi handle.

ADVERTISEMENT