ADVERTISEMENT

Donald Trump's Fatal Flaw

LuteHawk

HR Legend
Nov 30, 2011
In Shakespeare's Tragedies the hero has a fatal flaw. which brings
him down. His downfall is his own fault and he is not a victim of fate.

Donald Trump is a toxic egotist. His puffed-up pride will bring him
down. As a proud person he lives for praise and applause. His
inflated ego is a cancer that prevents decency and common sense.

A conceited Trump looks down on others and tries to manipulate them.
His foolish pride believes he is richer and smarter than anyone. However,
Trump's selfish pride will bring him down when he loses the 2024 election
for U.S. President.

Reactions: redbirdhawk
I wouldn't call Trump a "hero". Antagonist, sure. Villain, that fits although I'm pretty sure if you wrote a character like Trump into a movie you would get criticized for the character lacking any depth and being a stereotypical mustache twirling villain. I mean, look at Wonder Women '84.

Reactions: Mister Hawkeyes
He seems to be incapable of keeping his mouth shut. He needlessly attacked Haley again AFTER she suspended her campaign.
He runs his mouth and succeeds only in looking foolish. He’s his own worst enemy and it’s infuriating that people can’t see it.

He seems to be incapable of keeping his mouth shut. He needlessly attacked Haley again AFTER she suspended her campaign.
He runs his mouth and succeeds only in looking foolish. He’s his own worst enemy and it’s infuriating that people can’t see it.
Unfortunately for our country ,IMO, running his mouth is what makes him so attractive to those who voted for him.

I wouldn't call Trump a "hero". Antagonist, sure. Villain, that fits although I'm pretty sure if you wrote a character like Trump into a movie you would get criticized for the character lacking any depth and being a stereotypical mustache twirling villain. I mean, look at Wonder Women '84.
Dabney Coleman in 9-5, but much, much worse as a human being, and if Coleman was trying to take over the US in order to avoid going to prison.

Reactions: win4jj and BioHawk
If trump is your hero, you are a f**king moron.
Oh....
head-down-sleepy.gif

Reactions: win4jj
Former Obama campaign manager David Plouffe said on Lib TV today that Biden needs to start baiting Trump because of this aspect of Trump's damaged brain. Start needling him so he starts going on his unhinged rants.

Former Obama campaign manager David Plouffe said on Lib TV today that Biden needs to start baiting Trump because of this aspect of Trump's damaged brain. Start needling him so he starts going on his unhinged rants.
And it's even worse than in 2020. In 2020 Trump was able to control himself better at his speeches (for Trump, they were never what I would call structured or organized). Now, you just say the smallest thing and he will spend 20 minutes of his speech ranting about it.

I could see it, but not sure. That's a term that gets way over used.

Definitely a big narcissist. (Another overused psych term)

Not overused as applied to him. I don't hear it used otherwise.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT