ADVERTISEMENT

donating tickets

Long time season ticket holder here. It looks like I'm going to have to miss several games this year unfortunately. I seem to remember people posting about donating the tickets to the children's hospital. Does anyone know where I can find information about that? Thanks!
The Ronald McDonald House also accepts ticket donations and passes them along to families with children being cared for at the University of Iowa Children's Hospital.

http://rmhc-eiwi.org/get-involved/wishlists/

Items For Our Families:
  • Iowa Hawkeye Athletic Event Tickets

Reactions: hawkssox1
Long time season ticket holder here. It looks like I'm going to have to miss several games this year unfortunately. I seem to remember people posting about donating the tickets to the children's hospital. Does anyone know where I can find information about that? Thanks!

You my friend are a very good person for doing this and same to anyone else who does the same. Thank you

Reactions: BDJHawk and cocoem

Thank you

Very commendable. Why make a quick buck when you know you can make a kid's year? Wish more people in this country had your mindset. Go hawks!

As others have already said. Thank you!!! You will be making someone's day/week/month so much better

That's an awesome idea ❤️️ Those kids and their families go through so much that will be a special gift

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT