ADVERTISEMENT

Don't stats make you sad??!?!?

lettheparamedicssortemout

All-Conference
Sep 3, 2022
We avg 1 offensive TD per game and half our schedule consists of nevada, sdsu and rutgers!
Our qb has ONE TD pass, ZERO vs p5 teams!

Don't try to correct me, I will NOT count the 2nd td vs michigan where michigan was not even trying. I think we look like chumps for even trying to score there instead of running of the clock. Even the announcers were yawning lol. You know damn well we'd be laughing at an opponent doing such a pathetic thing.

People who care about stats make me sad. It a team game.

Even worse are those who push stats down your throat, but any stat that doesn't fit their narrative doesn't really count

• Haha
Reactions: DewHawk
We avg 1 offensive TD per game and half our schedule consists of nevada, sdsu and rutgers!
Our qb has ONE TD pass, ZERO vs p5 teams!

Don't try to correct me, I will NOT count the 2nd td vs michigan where michigan was not even trying. I think we look like chumps for even trying to score there instead of running of the clock. Even the announcers were yawning lol. You know damn well we'd be laughing at an opponent doing such a pathetic thing.
no quibbles with post except for the “we” and “our” but then this board has become a rather attractive destination this football season

no quibbles with post except for the “we” and “our” but then this board has become a rather attractive destination this football season
we need to do a better job saturday or we are gonna leave with our tail between our legs. hopefully we are more prepared this weekend!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT