ADVERTISEMENT

Dooms day! Preparing for the CBI, the FBI, & our next Head Coach, Tom Crean!

Franisdaman

HR King
Nov 3, 2012
Heaven, Iowa
Some of you think we will be lucky enough to make the NIT? Hog wash!!!

Hell, get ready for the CBI and the the FBI, who will investigate Fran and his crook assistants (rumor has it that one of our assistants used to work for Nike!!!)

Question: who will be the head coach of Iowa in March, 2018? I am guessing it will be Tom Crean.

Agree? ;)

Sounds good to me, I love to fish too.

Good, cause you can't do this to hockey players:

aqmOBk5.gif

I don't even think we'll have a basketball team. But the good news is we can flood Carver and make one heck of a fishing pond. Until the fish die.

It would actually be louder and more of a hostile environment if you did that. Throw some sand around the concourse and make a beach, the students might be able to make their way over to CHA.

Reactions: DanL53
It would actually be louder and more of a hostile environment if you did that. Throw some sand around the concourse and make a beach, the students might be able to make their way over to CHA.

No swimming in the fishing pond. No noise, scares the fish. No drinking, water too deep.

Look you people are so foolish... Not to name drop by my best child hood friend is Mr Mayor in C'Ville. These guys among other things have first dibs on the Hockey (Hawkeye) Ice Arena as part of the Iowa River Landing.

Be it TPL TLC, TPC? or some other tax breaks for the Rich and Famous... C'Ville will always enjoy everything next to the U of IA and Iowa City without any poor people, homeless or messy stuff.

Back to the original post. Fran and his Gang will soon be indicted by the people of popular opinion... another case of slave holding, the NCAA and all the crooks who run it along with the execs at the Shoe Companies and the AAU.

Go Hawks!!!

the next coach will be Ricky SR. he will bring all his contacts and bring in 5* players in every class.

Hell, get ready for the CBI and the the FBI, who will investigate Fran and his crook assistants (rumor has it that one of our assistants used to work for Nike!!!)

Question: who will be the head coach of Iowa in March, 2018? I am guessing it will be Tom Crean.

Agree? ;)
In the last 18 seasons (3 different head Coaches), we've made:
NCAA tournament - 6 times
NIT - 6 times
No post season - 6 times
Maybe they are playing the odds? 2/1 says we won't make the NCAA tournament, based on past 18 years of Iowa basketball.

Reactions: Franisdaman
Link and/or source, plz.

As of 10/5/17 per newspapers, IA says they have not been contacted by NCAA nor FBI.

Again on 10/17/17, school denies any contact from NCAA nor FBI.

BTW, it is not a rumor, it was publically disclosed in 2010, that Sherman Dillard was a NIKE camp director. Can I presume this is a hit job or character assassination by association rumor?

"Sherman Dillard
Mike Hlas
May 12, 2010 at 1:07 pm | Print View
Dillard's 10 years as a major-college head coach added to the 17 of Iowa assistant Kirk Speraw and the 14 of head coach Fran McCaffery gives Iowa about as seasoned a staff as you'll see in college ball.

Some may wonder about Dillard having been out of coaching since 2004. But working as a camp director for Nike could have some far-reaching recruiting benefits. You would certainly think that's possible, anyway".

In the last 18 seasons (3 different head Coaches), we've made:
NCAA tournament - 6 times
NIT - 6 times
No post season - 6 times
Maybe they are playing the odds? 2/1 says we won't make the NCAA tournament, based on past 18 years of Iowa basketball.

At least Crean will bring us back to respectability!!!

Link and/or source, plz.

As of 10/5/17 per newspapers, IA says they have not been contacted by NCAA nor FBI.

Again on 10/17/17, school denies any contact from NCAA nor FBI.

BTW, it is not a rumor, it was publically disclosed in 2010, that Sherman Dillard was a NIKE camp director. Can I presume this is a hit job or character assassination by association rumor?

"Sherman Dillard
Mike Hlas
May 12, 2010 at 1:07 pm | Print View
Dillard's 10 years as a major-college head coach added to the 17 of Iowa assistant Kirk Speraw and the 14 of head coach Fran McCaffery gives Iowa about as seasoned a staff as you'll see in college ball.

Some may wonder about Dillard having been out of coaching since 2004. But working as a camp director for Nike could have some far-reaching recruiting benefits. You would certainly think that's possible, anyway".

Oh, Dillard is going down, baby, and he is taking Fran and the entire program down with him.

You think the program was cratered after Lick's 3rd year? You ain't seen nuttin' after the NCAA and FBI get done with the program.

It all comes down to not having Russell Westbrook at point guard.

Agree? ;)
Crean is gone and good riddance.

There is so much failure to recognize sarcasm on several of these currents threads that I no longer know who is on who's side. :(

Apparently Crean got canned...so do we get the Hockey rink this year and the fishing pond/synchronized swimming in the spring?

Reactions: ScoutRefugee
There is so much failure to recognize sarcasm on several of these currents threads that I no longer know who is on who's side. :(

Apparently Crean got canned...so do we get the Hockey rink this year and the fishing pond/synchronized swimming in the spring?
Curling. Curling is the new thing.

Oh, Dillard is going down, baby, and he is taking Fran and the entire program down with him.

You think the program was cratered after Lick's 3rd year? You ain't seen nuttin' after the NCAA and FBI get done with the program.

So it is just rumor or your opinion. Since you avoided my first suggestion, again, please provide a link and/or the source that would confirm what you profess to be fact. If it is proven to be fact, kudos to you. Thank you.

College basketball scandal updates: USC's De'Anthony Melton suspended
Get caught up on the FBI's investigation into corruption in college basketball
  • by CBS Sports Staff
  • Nov 11, 2017 • 5 min read UPDATE Nov 11, 2017, 5:48am

Link to updates dated 11/11/17: https://www.cbssports.com/college-b...ndal-updates-uscs-deanthony-melton-suspended/

Last edited:

No Dan, it is synchronized fishing. Haven't seen it yet? It is beautiful, especially the synchronized fly fishing for rainbow trout. Carp and Drum synchronized fishing leave a little to be desired. Can't wait for synchronized ice fishing.

No Dan, it is synchronized fishing. Haven't seen it yet? It is beautiful, especially the synchronized fly fishing for rainbow trout. Carp and Drum synchronized fishing leave a little to be desired. Can't wait for synchronized ice fishing.

Sounds a little all, well, nothing wrong with it....just not what I'm into...

1g4ktv.gif
Synchronized flying fish

Reactions: Hawksfor3
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT