ADVERTISEMENT

Dotard? BaHaHaHaHA!!!

DFSNOLE

HR Legend
Sep 25, 2002
Lower Alabama
ELCV6_5XkAIQfJN

The new year will be marked with North Korea pushing boundaries. The problem for the US is we have an erratic, emotionally unstable president who isn't equipped to handle foreign policy challenges. China has lots of reasons to loosen it's grip on the leash they have North Korea on, too.
I have deep fears about how Trump will handle Iran and North Korea while being beset by impeachment hearings and a trial.

Oh no!,.. not that!,.. not the nickname!.... Whatever shall we do?

The new year will be marked with North Korea pushing boundaries. The problem for the US is we have an erratic, emotionally unstable president who isn't equipped to handle foreign policy challenges. China has lots of reasons to loosen it's grip on the leash they have North Korea on, too.
I have deep fears about how Trump will handle Iran and North Korea while being beset by impeachment hearings and a trial.
You are correct.

I don't think Trump is worried about being removed... cause that won't happen, but there will ALWAYS be that "footnote" to his Presidency.

You are correct.

I don't think Trump is worried about being removed... cause that won't happen, but there will ALWAYS be that "footnote" to his Presidency.

Once again: Per the Constitution, crimes outlined in Articles of Impeachment are unpardonable. 100%. As soon as that vote takes place, any crimes associated can and will ultimately be prosecuted. So, no, it's not "just a footnote"; it's locking into place the ability to ultimately prosecute criminal activity w/o the risk of some future administration "pardoning" the behavior.

Once again: Per the Constitution, crimes outlined in Articles of Impeachment are unpardonable. 100%. As soon as that vote takes place, any crimes associated can and will ultimately be prosecuted. So, no, it's not "just a footnote"; it's locking into place the ability to ultimately prosecute criminal activity w/o the risk of some future administration "pardoning" the behavior.
You're correct, but Trump has no fear of prosecution, imo, because with most everything in his life that has gone against him from a legal standpoint.. he can tie stuff up in the courts for many, many years.

Reactions: cigaretteman
(public thoughts) JFC, can we please end this nightmare?

(private thoughts) Haha, Rocketman vs Dotard. Love it.
I guess KJU feels a bit neglected with all the other chaos in Trump Universe. This is his way of getting attention.

Trump probably doesn't care anymore once the failures of the NK summit pretty much guaranteed DJT wasn't winning a Nobel Prize.

Reactions: cigaretteman
You're correct, but Trump has no fear of prosecution, imo, because with most everything in his life that has gone against him from a legal standpoint.. he can tie stuff up in the courts for many, many years.

He's spent his life in the 'civil' courtrooms, outspending and threatening people.

He is completely outmatched in the criminal courtrooms.

I remember when Trump said he was going to be hard on NK, but really they're publicly calling him Dotard.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT