ADVERTISEMENT

Down Goes Brooks!

If he were posting stuff like this on a PSU board, you would be 100% correct. However, he is a DIEHARD Iowa fan posting on a strictly Iowa board. Like he said, you guys don't have to be here. It's fine that you are, but you SHOULD be smart enough to expect posters like him and either avoid engaging him or at least don't throw out snide remarks like the above.

Remember, "fan" is a derivitive of "fanatic"....
Hate to say it, you have a point.
robert-de-niro-actor.gif

Agreed. Also, if Abe gets a 6 seed he has a shot at the semis and a top 4 finish...this can work out well for Iowa also.
In my humble opinion Abe is going to have to wrestle better than he has so far to get a top 4 finish regardless of how they seed 184. I'm confident he's got the goods, but am not confident that he (Abe) believes he (Abe) has the goods. I would love to see him unleash hell for an entire match...that would be a thing of beauty!!

If he were posting stuff like this on a PSU board, you would be 100% correct. However, he is a DIEHARD Iowa fan posting on a strictly Iowa board. Like he said, you guys don't have to be here. It's fine that you are, but you SHOULD be smart enough to expect posters like him and either avoid engaging him or at least don't throw out snide remarks like the above.

Well said, MSU. You handled that with class...very nice. And it was clearly received well, which was also nice. :)

Btw, what do u think about Mich State's prospects this season?
You quoted yourself, but I will assume you are speaking to me....

They are really hard to gauge right now. They have switched the past few years to a rather soft schedule, pretty much all the way until B1G dual season begins. Outside the B1G, they are a solid dual team. Inside it, they are pretty much hamburger.

Translation: They have several fringe NQ(ranked 33rd or so types) and maybe 4 guys(Foley, Saldate, Malczewski and Caffey) that have any chance to AA. The problem is, Caffey is probably the only one that has been wrestling like he SHOULD AA.

If I had to pick now, I think they get 5 or 6 NQ's and 1 AA(Caffey) in the 6th-8th range...

Last edited:
Lol looked pinned twice to me..
Screen-Shot-2022-12-22-at-11-33-30-AM.png

Since when can you bridge off your shoulder blades and not get pinned?

Screen-Shot-2022-12-22-at-11-33-52-AM.png
The first screen shot looks convincing, the second doesn't. As an official watching the video, as much as I would have like Brooks to be pinned, there was no time that two shoulders or blades, etc were held to the mat for a second. I do think that if Coleman would have let go of the leg and focussed his energy to squeezing the neck up and the shoulders down, he would have earned the fall.

I'm working with a delegation of PSU fans to award ISU the fall in this match to Hawkeye fans.

I'll update as soon as I know more...
You should try working with a delegation of F*** st fans to try and erect a monument to your great kale. Be sure to make it out of plastic instead of Bronze so it is as fake as you all. I will donate real Bull Sh*t to put around it! We will make February 30th national F*** st bandwagon carl special day for all to honor!

These guys all wrestle the match that they believe gives them the best chance to win. DeSanto shot a lot against RBY but couldn’t finish without the elbow. No shame as I don’t even think shakeless Fix ever took RBY down. You get too rambunctious against great wrestlers and you get spladled n’at! Great win by Coleman
All very true.

He called a KID a PUNK...your fraudulent posts are giving you away...the whole world knows you are nothing but a Penn State hater...not an Iowa fan.

He called a KID a PUNK...your fraudulent posts are giving you away...the whole world knows you are nothing but a Penn State hater...not an Iowa fan.
The “whole world”, huh? I never knew I reached that many people, but I would be even more surprised if the “whole world” were that stupid.

I have nothing but respect for PSU wrestling. My issues only stem from PSU sycophants like you. I never say they cheat. I never bring up the Sandusky crap since it has nothing to do with PSU wrestling. I only argue with morons like you that think wrestling started in 2011 and Take offense when they are considered less than perfect in some aspects.

Oh and by the way, I never even endorsed Ironbird, I simply said PSU fans on here shouldn’t be surprised by him and should understand he is the kind of poster that SHOULD be on a site DESIGNED for many like him.

The “whole world”, huh? I never knew I reached that many people,
Agreed, but
I only argue with morons like you that think wrestling started in 2011 and Take offense when they are considered less than perfect in some aspects.
Not quite. To be fair (and to not engage in reciprocal hyperbole), occasionally you do also argue with non-morans about a topic or two that might not be wrestling related. 😃

Agreed, but

Not quite. To be fair (and to not engage in reciprocal hyperbole), occasionally you do also argue with non-morans about a topic or two that might not be wrestling related. 😃
I was speaking in terms strictly related to PSU topics(consider whom I was responding to and why). Admittedly, I will argue about topics other than PSU and many of those with far greater fervor!

The “whole world”, huh? I never knew I reached that many people, but I would be even more surprised if the “whole world” were that stupid.

I have nothing but respect for PSU wrestling. My issues only stem from PSU sycophants like you. I never say they cheat. I never bring up the Sandusky crap since it has nothing to do with PSU wrestling. I only argue with morons like you that think wrestling started in 2011 and Take offense when they are considered less than perfect in some aspects.

Oh and by the way, I never even endorsed Ironbird, I simply said PSU fans on here shouldn’t be surprised by him and should understand he is the kind of poster that SHOULD be on a site DESIGNED for many like him.
Wow, you discerned a whole lot about me based on nothing lmao...I have been following wrestling since the 1970s. My favorite wrestler is Chris Taylor. I also loved Cael, Gable and Wade Schalles, who did not attend Penn State.

Actually NONE Of them attended Penn State. I have more wrestling history knowledge than your entire family tree bud. I remember the giant mat from 1975, the NCAA tournament from 1977 all the way to present. Most of us PSU fans are just like me...we live eat and sleep wrestling and not a single one of us consider 2011 to be the beginning of wrestling, just the beginning of haters like you lmao.

Nobody who calls a 20 year old kid a "punk" belongs on any board, hater.

Wow, you discerned a whole lot about me based on nothing lmao...I have been following wrestling since the 1970s. My favorite wrestler is Chris Taylor. I also loved Cael, Gable and Wade Schalles, who did not attend Penn State.

Actually NONE Of them attended Penn State. I have more wrestling history knowledge than your entire family tree bud. I remember the giant mat from 1975, the NCAA tournament from 1977 all the way to present. Most of us PSU fans are just like me...we live eat and sleep wrestling and not a single one of us consider 2011 to be the beginning of wrestling, just the beginning of haters like you lmao.
You do realize I actually wrested in the B1G in the 90's, right? I have been involved in wrestling at a rather high level for a large part of my life.

As far as wrestling history goes, I wouldn't be so sure you want to challenge me there. Even in the days of thematforums I knew as much as anyone in the who beat who, records and match scores of a LOT of people.

Finally, I have explained on here AD NAUSEUM why I took on Iowa as my "2nd team" away from MSU. Hell, if you actually paid attention I have spoken with the more rational PSU fans on here and themat plenty of times regarding what MY ONLY contention is regarding PSU.

Reactions: T8KUDWN
Nobody who calls a 20 year old kid a "punk" belongs on any board, hater.
It's a message board for DIEHARD FANS. "Punk" is SUPER TAME for what MOST fans of teams of almost every other sport say on a regular basis about other teams "players".

Also, 20 is NOT a kid. 18 year olds go to war...If a 20 year old is sensitive to the word "punk" he sure doesn't have the disposition for DI wrestling...

It's a message board for DIEHARD FANS. "Punk" is SUPER TAME for what MOST fans of teams of almost every other sport say on a regular basis about other teams "players".

Also, 20 is NOT a kid. 18 year olds go to war...If a 20 year old is sensitive to the word "punk" he sure doesn't have the disposition for DI wrestling...
Look at you defending someone calling a wrestler a "punk". That speaks for itself.

Nobody gives a shit micro penis so stfu.

ADVERTISEMENT