ADVERTISEMENT

Downtown Iowa City is literally filled with clowns tonight

lucas80

HR King
Gold Member
Jan 30, 2008
I was sitting in a front window at Basta and saw four people dressed as clowns go into Joe's Place. Full on clown costumes and face paint. Even in a town like Iowa City you don't normally see that. Lot's of pub crawls going on, so I started to wonder if it was tied to something like that.
I looked up from my dinner once and one of the clowns was outside Joe's smoking a cigarette and I think he was staring at me. I looked down at my plate, then up, then down at my plate, and then up again. Each time I looked up he was staring at me. Freaky ass clown.
Lot's of gals in inappropriately short skirts and too small tops out on a chilly night. Just saying.

I was sitting in a front window at Basta and saw four people dressed as clowns go into Joe's Place. Full on clown costumes and face paint. Even in a town like Iowa City you don't normally see that. Lot's of pub crawls going on, so I started to wonder if it was tied to something like that.
I looked up from my dinner once and one of the clowns was outside Joe's smoking a cigarette and I think he was staring at me. I looked down at my plate, then up, then down at my plate, and then up again. Each time I looked up he was staring at me. Freaky ass clown.
Lot's of gals in inappropriately short skirts and too small tops out on a chilly night. Just saying.

Pic?

Dude, you know the rules.

JJ4d1p4.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT