ADVERTISEMENT

Doyle/Proctor

Doyle/Proctor

• Total voters
Holy shit-- stop trying to find sources of blame. I heard the Uber driver taking him and his Mom to the airport the other day farted in the car and Proctor that it was intentional and the dude was wearing an Iowa jacket.

THIS POST IS FUNNNY AS PHUCK..

Edit: And you have no clue why!

Reactions: millah_22
Might not have even considered Iowa. Funny how no one ever mentions Doyle as a possibility when it comes to those OL who just decided to quit fb. If he had to bully players to get results he was a shitty coach. At least KF was able to get rid of 1 of the coaches the players didn't like. He's shitting all over the program by keeping the other. Pathetic that people keep using Doyle as an excuse instead of holding current offensive leadership accountable

But at Zero Accountability University I guess people just take their cues from the Captain

• Haha
Reactions: HawkOn15
THIS POST IS FUNNNY AS PHUCK..

Edit: And you have no clue why!

Well he is smart, if not a little irascible and unbending. But he is certainly smart enough to see a money trail. KP was coming to Iowa until the money trucks started showing up.

I’m not sure what people will do if KP stays committeed to Iowa…

Will you start a new pulled in asking if Kayden Proctor came to Iowa because Doyle was gone??

Might not have even considered Iowa. Funny how no one ever mentions Doyle as a possibility when it comes to those OL who just decided to quit fb. If he had to bully players to get results he was a shitty coach. At least KF was able to get rid of 1 of the coaches the players didn't like. He's shitting all over the program by keeping the other. Pathetic that people keep using Doyle as an excuse instead of holding current offensive leadership accountable

But at Zero Accountability University I guess people just take their cues from the Captain
Just keep posting this. By the 50th time you've done it......you still won't feel any better. But you do you.

Reactions: hawktech
Well he is smart, if not a little irascible and unbending. But he is certainly smart enough to see a money trail. KP was coming to Iowa until the money trucks started showing up.

I’m not sure what people will do if KP stays committeed to Iowa…

Will you start a new pulled in asking if Kayden Proctor came to Iowa because Doyle was gone??
i hope he does

• Haha
Reactions: TheonGreyJoy
Do we think Doyle is really a bigger impact than $2.8 million?

If my kid were offered that cash this life long Hawkeye family would be screaming Roll Tide!

Reactions: longliveCS40
Is the OP implying that with Doyle still at Iowa our offensive line doesn't look like dog shit this year, therefore Proctor is more likely to stick with Iowa? I think it was more than strength, the OL looked confused as much as it looked out-manned.

Last edited:
Hi Triggered one!

You have an extreme disassociation with what triggered means, you are about 27 aren’t you…

You should start a poll and ask the crowd if they think you’re really good at triggering people. That would be an entertaining outcome..

I’m not sure I’ve seen anyone yet where you really got them with a good zinger or triggering!

• Haha
Reactions: TheonGreyJoy
You have an extreme disassociation with what triggered means, you are about 27 aren’t you…

You should start a poll and ask the crowd if they think you’re really good at triggering people. That would be an entertaining outcome..

I’m not sure I’ve seen anyone yet where you really got them with a good zinger or triggering!

It didn’t trigger him either…your bad at this, if “triggering” is your goal!
giphy.gif

Now I'm triggered, you fuggin dick, stop using the gif I shared. I'llcome to Corvallis and bang your Wife!

I’d wager his wife is way to high brow to even look across the street at you if you were screwing a dog, which I’d guess is more your speed!

No insult in you millah on the high brow comment!

ADVERTISEMENT