ADVERTISEMENT

Dr Birx update

She's the Susan Collins of the Task Force.
Beat me to it by a minute or two.
She's like all the moderates in the GOP who thought Trump would grow into the job, and that they could put a leash on him.
He is who we thought he was.
Edit: Most people have never encountered someone as morally bankrupt as Trump. They simply cannot process his motivations and actions.

Last edited:
She’ll always be remembered for her role in corona fraud: “If you died WITH covid, you died OF covid.”

Dr. Birx will be remembered for her neck scarfs at the TV
briefings. She was a colorful dresser and brought some
style to the proceedings.

Dr. Birx & Dr. Fauci were never considered "experts" on
Covid 19. We have NO experts, instead we have some
folks who are winging it. Wash your hands, wear a mask
and stay six feet apart is not the ultimate answer to defeat
Covid 19. The scientific community in America never had
a clue how to combat this pandemic with any success.

Bottom Line; A vaccine will help win the battle with Covid 19

You are wrong on all counts. We have experts, but they won't tell us the truth. I don't trust birx or fauci. It would be bad business to tell the American public that it will take 1-3 years to get over this.

Time is the only thing that will combat covid 19. It needs time to mutate, we need time to build immunity, we need time to find appropriate treatment , we need time to make adequate PPE and supplies.

In 1 year we will. Be in a much different place than we are now.

These multi-administration, non-partisan, government scientists were put into an impossible situation. I respect them for sticking it out as long as they have.
Having worked in the nih scene and with dumbass politicians from both parties, this is the right answer. For example Dr. Fauci who I've known and met was director since the time of Reagan. Go figure. There's no winning with politicians when you're a scientist. You have to dumb things down to 6th grade level. And yes I have an odd crush on Dr. Deborah Birx.

Reactions: GES4 and torbee

WTF?

Reactions: GOHOX69
She’ll always be remembered for her role in corona fraud: “If you died WITH covid, you died OF covid.”

Totally. And those people whose lungs fillEd up with fluid suffocating them to death – just because they died WITH lung cancer, doesn’t mean they died OF lung cancer. But people have to push their anti-cancer narrative.

Totally. And those people whose lungs fillEd up with fluid suffocating them to death – just because they died WITH lung cancer, doesn’t mean they died OF lung cancer. But people have to push their anti-cancer narrative.
And that’s, like, totally the same.

Because all those people with stage 4 lung cancer would have fought off colds and influenza and pneumonia with the immune-destroying chemo and radiation and pharmaceuticals they were using, beaten down the scourge of cancer and died peacefully in their sleep at the ripe old age of 100.

But nope. Cuz corona.

ADVERTISEMENT