ADVERTISEMENT

Dr. Derangelove: GOP darling Madison Cawthorn hit with multiple corroborated sexual harassment/misconduct revelations

Just in case there were any doubts.
EvLzj1MXcAQI1zO

Is he from NY? Seems to okay if you are from NY.

Also, you follow Buzzfeed? That's like the Breitbart for the left....lol

This will lead every major news outlet for three straight days while Cuomo keeps killing old people and harassing women with barely any coverage from the drive by Media

This will lead every major news outlet for three straight days while Cuomo keeps killing old people and harassing women with barely any coverage from the drive by Media

Cawthorn uses religion as a weapon and espouses personal responsibility and a high moral code.

When it turns out that he’s just a hypocritical douche nozzle that is devoid of any real substance, he makes himself an easy mark.

No, it was the top trending news on Twitter last night. Contain yourself.
That had been the top trending story earlier in the day. You people are ALWAYS the victims. You have no personality or identity beyond your victimhood. It’s why American Conservatives have become amoral and pathetic to everyone else. All they offer is their incessant white whine. Republicans have increasingly seen the smartest top 5% among them become dumber as the victimhood is too much for any sane or semi- intelligent people to stay allied with. The nation got an up close look at that pathetic display of nothing to offer but crying and bitching for four years and voters got sick of it.
Cawthorn uses religion as a weapon and espouses personal responsibility and a high moral code.

When it turns out that he’s just a hypocritical douche nozzle that is devoid of any real substance, he makes himself an easy mark.

Bingo.

No, it was the top trending news on Twitter last night. Contain yourself.

That had been the top trending story earlier in the day. You people are ALWAYS the victims. You have no personality or identity beyond your victimhood. It’s why American Conservatives have become amoral and pathetic to everyone else. All they offer is their incessant white whine. Republicans have increasingly seen the smartest top 5% among them become dumber as the victimhood is too much for any sane or semi- intelligent people to stay allied with. The nation got an up close look at that pathetic display of nothing to offer but crying and bitching for four years and voters got sick of it.

Bingo.
giphy.gif

Let’s worry about the news coverage instead of the actions. It does not matter how it is covered or who committed the actions. Behaving poorly should not be acceptable by anyone regardless of political affiliation. I am not saying he is guilty based on the accusations either, but I am not going to worry about how the news media covers it.

I am tired of the right and the left trying to justify actions by people on their side by pointing out the actions of the other side. This is not justification. We all need to grow up and hold people accountable for their actions (including ourselves) and stop blaming others.

Let’s worry about the news coverage instead of the actions. It does not matter how it is covered or who committed the actions. Behaving poorly should not be acceptable by anyone regardless of political affiliation. I am not saying he is guilty based on the accusations either, but I am not going to worry about how the news media covers it.

I am tired of the right and the left trying to justify actions by people on their side by pointing out the actions of the other side. This is not justification. We all need to grow up and hold people accountable for their actions (including ourselves) and stop blaming others.
Hear ye, hear y!

I agree as someone who called for Cuomo to resign. Calling out the GOP false idol is a must as they try and pull this bullshit while ignoring that monstrosity. Shouldn't have ever been the ****ing nominee let alone President

The guy has zero intention of contributing to the legislative process. Really doesn't belong in Congress and should be in the Twitter or Parlor sphere.

Reactions: lucas80
The guy has zero intention of contributing to the legislative process. Really doesn't belong in Congress and should be in the Twitter or Parlor sphere.

SE Cupp nailed it (i"d nail her) the other day when she said MJG went to congress to get famous. Not do the work of people or public service, but to get famous. Same thing for numb nuts here

I’ll bet you $1k that, in the next three days, there will be reports on Cuomo in multiple “major news outlets”. This offer extends to anyone that liked your post as well.

@hawkland14 are you in?

SE Cupp nailed it (i"d nail her) the other day when she said MJG went to congress to get famous. Not do the work of people or public service, but to get famous. Same thing for numb nuts here
None of my numb nuttery is designed to make me famous. It’s all natural.
And, Cupp’s opinion piece was excellent. Madison, Lauren, and Marjorie have no intention of doing the daily work in the House.

ADVERTISEMENT