ADVERTISEMENT

Dr Phil as Strong as Ever

Does Dr. Phil really think he is coming off as objective and unbiased here, because he is doing a really bad job at it. I'm not going to watch the whole thing but I imagine the way its going from the start Dr. Phil will be wiping off his chin in the lead in after commercial break.

doctor-real-dr_phil-covid_19-corona-medical-CX905526_low.jpg

Does Dr. Phil really think he is coming off as objective and unbiased here, because he is doing a really bad job at it. I'm not going to watch the whole thing but I imagine the way its going from the start Dr. Phil will be wiping off his chin in the lead in after commercial break.
"I didn't watch it but I know it was biased!"

Reactions: Chishawk1425
Dr. Phil
Judge Judy
Pillow Guy
Ted Nugent
James Woods
Chachi or Scott Bao

trump's celebrity supporters all have one thing in common. They're HAS-BEENS.
I know when I’m looking for leadership, the first thing I do is see what the celebrities have to say and who they support

Reactions: Scruddy
"I didn't watch it but I know it was biased!"
I watched enough to see this was just Dr. Phil giving Trump a free campaign add. Didn't even pretend the guilty verdict was legit, that was all I needed to see.

I assume I quit watching before he asked "President Trump, are you a great President, or are you the greatest?"

I watched enough to see this was just Dr. Phil giving Trump a free campaign add. Didn't even pretend the guilty verdict was legit, that was all I needed to see.

I assume I quit watching before he asked "President Trump, are you a great President, or are you the greatest?"
Why would he pretend it was a legitimate trial? Nobody with critical thinking skills believes that to be the case lol

Reactions: Hawk_82
I wonder if MAGA would still love Phil if they remembered how Oprah came to know him and make him famous.

I know when I’m looking for leadership, the first thing I do is see what the celebrities have to say and who they support
Hey now - Bobby DeNiro says hold my beer…ugh.

Why do people pay attention to what celebs think? So they don’t have to think for themselves?

Why would he pretend it was a legitimate trial? Nobody with critical thinking skills believes that to be the case lol

Ok then, please correct me and tell me why it was not a legit trial. I can't wait to hear this "court of public opinion" explanation of the court of law.

Ok then, please correct me and tell me why it was not a legit trial. I can't wait to hear this "court of public opinion" explanation of the court of law.
Lol how about the fact that they literally had to change the law to extend a misdemeanor past statute of limitations to a felony and their star witness confessed to stealing money from trump and committing a significantly worse crime on the stand? Donald trump is actually the victim here in more ways than one.

• Haha
Reactions: fivecardstud14
Lol how about the fact that they literally had to change the law to extend a misdemeanor past statute of limitations to a felony and their star witness confessed to stealing money from trump and committing a significantly worse crime on the stand? Donald trump is actually the victim here in more ways than one.

So you're saying they followed a changed law? What is illegitimate about that? What law was changed? Also I believe they can turn a misdemeanor into a felony if intent can be proven that a felony would have been committed. The same way misdemeanor trespassing can be upgraded to felony burglary if it can be proven intent was to commit a crime, a crime which does not have to be defined because the crime could have been arson, kidnapping or something else.

Does their "star witness" and his crimes mean anything to what Trump is accused of? Tell me what legal precedent there is that says is a witness commits a worse crime the defendant gets off? Cohen is a slimy scumbag, which is exactly why Trump hired him to clean up his messes. Others corroborated his story, at least enough that a jury was convinced crimes did occur. Maybe the defense should have done a better job of discrediting him. That doesn't make it an illegitimate trial.

So you're saying they followed a changed law? What is illegitimate about that? What law was changed? Also I believe they can turn a misdemeanor into a felony if intent can be proven that a felony would have been committed. The same way misdemeanor trespassing can be upgraded to felony burglary if it can be proven intent was to commit a crime, a crime which does not have to be defined because the crime could have been arson, kidnapping or something else.

Does their "star witness" and his crimes mean anything to what Trump is accused of? Tell me what legal precedent there is that says is a witness commits a worse crime the defendant gets off? Cohen is a slimy scumbag, which is exactly why Trump hired him to clean up his messes. Others corroborated his story, at least enough that a jury was convinced crimes did occur. Maybe the defense should have done a better job of discrediting him. That doesn't make it an illegitimate trial.
I'm saying it's quite obvious that the left is abusing the law specifically to go after Donald Trump

I'm saying it's quite obvious that the left is abusing the law specifically to go after Donald Trump

So they used laws on the books to prosecute someone who broke them? I still don't see how that is illegitimate.
I guess I don't see what is so obviously wrong.

If I was a all-in Trump supporter who believes every word he says (despite what my eyes or ears might tell me) would it be obvious?

Last edited:
  • Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT