ADVERTISEMENT

Dr. Ruth still going strong at 90....

The original "I can't fap to this" meme.

I remember being up at midnight and coming across a show talking about dildos and thinking "Alright, here we go!" Then some gross housewife would ask about pleasuring herself while her husband is at work and I was so so confused.

Reactions: Gimmered
The original "I can't fap to this" meme.

I remember being up at midnight and coming across a show talking about dildos and thinking "Alright, here we go!" Then some gross housewife would ask about pleasuring herself while her husband is at work and I was so so confused.

Because you have no idea how to please a woman?

If you’re familiar with Sam Kinison then I don’t need to tell you this is NSFW. If you’re not familiar with Sam Kinison then I’ll just give you the same warning David Letterman gave his audience the first time he introduced him on his show: “Brace yourselves, I’m not kidding.”

Reactions: JWolf74
If you’re familiar with Sam Kinison then I don’t need to tell you this is NSFW. If you’re not familiar with Sam Kinison then I’ll just give you the same warning David Letterman gave his audience the first time he introduced him on his show: “Brace yourselves, I’m not kidding.”

How the hell would anyone not be familiar with Screaming Sam?

Because it’s been about 27 years since he died.
He was one of the wildest, funniest dudes I've ever seen. When I woke up one morning and heard that he'd died in a fiery car wreck the only surprising thing was that a pile of blow and some hookers wasn't found in the wreckage.

He was one of the wildest, funniest dudes I've ever seen. When I woke up one morning and heard that he'd died in a fiery car wreck the only surprising thing was that a pile of blow and some hookers wasn't found in the wreckage.
The ironic thing is that he got killed by a drunk driver who crossed the center line and hit him head-on. Sam used to joke about driving drunk (“There’s no other way to get our f*cking car BACK TO THE HOUSE!. How are we supposed to get F*CKING HOME, MAN?!”) and then he got killed by a drunk driver.

Last edited:
The ironic thing is that he got killed by a drunk driver who crossed the center line and hit him head-on. Sam used to joke about driving drunk (“How are we supposed to get our f*cking car BACK TO THE HOUSE?!”) and then he got killed by a drunk driver.

:(

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT