Draft Lottery for 2022

Ronman

HR Heisman
Jan 4, 2004
Planet Iowa
Here is the current List of the draft order. Keegan is generally thought to be in the 5-8 range:

1. Magic
2. Thunder
3. Rockets
4. Kings
5. Pistons
6. Pacers
7. Trail Blazers
8. Pelicans (via Lakers)
9. Spurs
10. Wizards
11. Knicks
12. Thunder (via Clippers)
13. Hornets
14. Cavaliers

SSG T

HR Legend
Gold Member
Jul 10, 2002
Not the Kings, not the Kings, not the Kings, not the Kings

cross-fingers.gif

SSG T

HR Legend
Gold Member
Jul 10, 2002
I started watching again about 14-15 years ago after the rules changes quit letting the defense constantly mug the ball handlers and opened the game back up to where it was in the 80s/early 90's.

Now the game is as good as it's ever been. If your favorite era was the Bird/Johnson through the 1st Bulls 3peat and you don't love the game now, you're just looking for excuses not to watch. The NBA is full of great athletes who are as skilled as ever, great defense and a fast paced game.

HawkLogic

HR Legend
Feb 20, 2011
The NBA skill level is off the charts...but I only watch NBA somewhat for playoffs becuase it is boring. Just a bunch of 3-ball shooting and now they are flopping like college guys.

Wouldn't mind seeing Keegan become a star and rooting for him. Would be great if Garza becomes a star but
I think his defense is going to always be an issue...maybe he needs to play for the Mavericks.

Keegan going to be rich...he seems to be high character guy and deserving.

HoustonREDHawk

HR Legend
Feb 5, 2003
This thread reeks of Fox News dads
Definitely not here. I just prefer team basketball, where guys are giving 100% effort on both ends of the court. After watching James Hardin in Houston for a couple of years, I decided to use my time doing other things. Hardin is just the poster child for what I don't like about the NBA. He definitely isn't the lone ranger.

Bro D

HR Legend
Nov 17, 2003
Definitely not here. I just prefer team basketball, where guys are giving 100% effort on both ends of the court. After watching James Hardin in Houston for a couple of years, I decided to use my time doing other things. Hardin is just the poster child for what I don't like about the NBA. He definitely isn't the lone ranger.
There's a reason he's never won anything. NBA is fantastic, especially this year. You guys are missing out

HawkHoops80

HR All-State
Gold Member
Mar 20, 2022
He fits in well with Indiana with two playmaking guards and a shot blocking, floor spacing center. It's really unfortunate his landing spots look to be Detroit, Portland, or Indianapolis. Portland isn't a bad city I guess.
Detroit with Cade, Portland with Dame or Indiana with Haliburton all don't sound like bad options to play with. Keegan will do wonders with a really good guard to run PnR and pick n pop situations.

Knothole Hawk

All-Conference
Apr 8, 2020
I enjoy the NBA, once the college game is done. This year has been especially good because for one of the few times, the matchups are close. Anybody could win it. I do hate the Ero step. It's now going from 3, to 4 steps in the NBA. Just make it look good. And I wish there were more games on network television since I only stream for during the Hawks basketball season. I can see hockey playoffs during the week, but not basketball. Kinda blows.

Reactions: amahawk

Bro D

HR Legend
Nov 17, 2003
You all just need to accept that the NBA and college games are two completely different things. Much easier that way

blhawk

HR Heisman
Oct 30, 2001
Jesus. You can't even mention the NBA without it turning into a beacon for old Iowa turds to come and air their grievances, it never fails. One of the things I like about the NBA besides the incredible athletes is it weeds out people like the candy asses in this thread. I'll be happy for Keegan wherever he ends up

CookyMonster

HR All-American
Nov 27, 2018
Jesus. You can't even mention the NBA without it turning into a beacon for old Iowa turds to come and air their grievances, it never fails. One of the things I like about the NBA besides the incredible athletes is it weeds out people like the candy asses in this thread. I'll be happy for Keegan wherever he ends up

Look, i found one three posts down. Sorry to ruin your narrative in 3 seconds.

perryhawk

HR Legend
Gold Member
Apr 3, 2008
Perry, Iowa
I started watching again about 14-15 years ago after the rules changes quit letting the defense constantly mug the ball handlers and opened the game back up to where it was in the 80s/early 90's.

Now the game is as good as it's ever been. If your favorite era was the Bird/Johnson through the 1st Bulls 3peat and you don't love the game now, you're just looking for excuses not to watch. The NBA is full of great athletes who are as skilled as ever, great defense and a fast paced game.
That’s good to hear/read for me because those two eras are when I watched and haven’t really watched since…..that said, I have no rooting interest or allegiance to any team so I’m not sure who I’d even watch.