ADVERTISEMENT

Draymond Green

So he should have sat on his ass and let the clock run out? His timeout cost the team nothing so I don't think I would compare him to Webber

I hate the Warriors but was pretty impressed by their effort and sportsmanship after the game

We're making fun of Draymond in this thread. Chill. It obviously wasn't planned, the fact that it turned out ok has nothing to do with his decision.

Reactions: fivec61
No shit. He's not anywhere close to being hall of fame material.

I am a little disappointed, I was hoping for a stirring Warrior victory with Draymond doing something stupid(again) and picking up his 7th technical late in the game and forced to sit out the 7th game. Would have had to mute the announcers though as they would have had another ‘that’s just Draymond playing with the heart of a champion’ slobberfest.
I did chuckle at them with their ‘don’t take anything away from Toronto’ spiel late in the game..... umm that has been you guys all series. Bad work out of Jackson especially.

That guy is the biggest whinging biotch I have ever seen. I would T his a** up every time he opened his trap. That's all

Yes you're a college fan & nobody likes to T people up for no reason more than college refs & college fans. Hung on the rim for 1.5 seconds...T! Looked at me funny...T! There hasn't been a whistle in 3 trips down the floor...T!

If it was up to them there would be a whistle every 4 seconds & the games would take 6 hours to play.

Reactions: K OKeefe
That guy is the biggest whinging biotch I have ever seen. I would T his a** up every time he opened his trap. That's all

This is why I don't like him even though I admire his game. I get having a ton of emotion and that is what fuels him but he lets it get out of control at times and it ends up costing his team. But there are times when he is really fun to watch, I mean he was a beast on the boards last night and was all over the floor but if he would have reigned himself in a little they probably would have won the game.

Draymond is such a hack! If he ever would just STFU and play he would be tolerable to watch. I love rooting against him. He's a typical MSU thug who has brought that mentality to the pros. His defense is atrocious and gets away with a lot of fouling and then bitches when the refs actually call a foul on him.
If the NBA called the game like they do in college, Draymond would be permanently suspended for the season with all the T's he would have received. Hell, even Izzo would be thrown out of games for sticking up for his thug football player that he has trying to play basketball.

Draymond is such a hack! If he ever would just STFU and play he would be tolerable to watch. I love rooting against him. He's a typical MSU thug who has brought that mentality to the pros. His defense is atrocious and gets away with a lot of fouling and then bitches when the refs actually call a foul on him.
If the NBA called the game like they do in college, Draymond would be permanently suspended for the season with all the T's he would have received. Hell, even Izzo would be thrown out of games for sticking up for his thug football player that he has trying to play basketball.

LOL thank god the NBA is much wiser and doesn't call it like a college game. You truly show how terrible of an observer of basketball you are when you call a defensive player of the year and 5 time all NBA defender atrocious at D.

Oh no, who let this guy near a computer?

You love Draymond if he is on your team. He is a thug, but a very effective one. I don't understand why he doesn't foul out in the first quarter of every game. I'm glad GS lost, because they needed to be taken down a notch. The Raptors players just play hard with minimal whining...

Let me preface that I can’t stand Draymond’s personality and antics, as well in general I hate the overall style and star-obsessed approach of the NBA.

But just because Draymond only averages 9 PPG or whatever it is doesn’t mean he’s not a great all-around player. He’s one of those rare players in the league who can do a lot of things very well. He literally is good at every phase of the game and the kind of player any team would love to have, including Iowa. Yes, he acts like a jackass and whines incessantly (though that is most of the NBA) but offensively, he can do many things and defensively, he can guard all 5 positions. Also, he plays extremely hard and passionately and for his team.

He’s like a rich man’s (more skilled, more athletic, way more annoying) Baer.

I’ve never understood people that judge how good players are strictly by their scoring average when there are so many other pieces to the game and factors that going into a person’s PPG.

LOL thank god the NBA is much wiser and doesn't call it like a college game. You truly show how terrible of an observer of basketball you are when you call a defensive player of the year and 5 time all NBA defender atrocious at D.
Just call it like I see it! Defense in the NBA lol. Why have a restricted area marked in the lane when donkey always has his feet in there and they still call offensive fouls. NBA referring is a joke! NBA Hack of the year should be his only honor. You probably should go back to poker because you sure don't know anything about basketball.

Reactions: fivec61
Just call it like I see it! Defense in the NBA lol. Why have a restricted area marked in the lane when donkey always has his feet in there and they still call offensive fouls. NBA referring is a joke! NBA Hack of the year should be his only honor. You probably should go back to poker because you sure don't know anything about basketball.

Oh man this is great, please keep'em coming.

Let me preface that I can’t stand Draymond’s personality and antics, as well in general I hate the overall style and star-obsessed approach of the NBA.

But just because Draymond only averages 9 PPG or whatever it is doesn’t mean he’s not a great all-around player. He’s one of those rare players in the league who can do a lot of things very well. He literally is good at every phase of the game and the kind of player any team would love to have, including Iowa. Yes, he acts like a jackass and whines incessantly (though that is most of the NBA) but offensively, he can do many things and defensively, he can guard all 5 positions. Also, he plays extremely hard and passionately and for his team.

He’s like a rich man’s (more skilled, more athletic, way more annoying) Baer.

I’ve never understood people that judge how good players are strictly by their scoring average when there are so many other pieces to the game and factors that going into a person’s PPG.
Yep. You see that at all levels when evaluating players, a lot on this board. Scoring is important, but the rest of the game is what wins a lot of games.

That's a lot of stupid in one post. Kudos to you!

Ummm what??

like-literally.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT