Drone strike kills al-Qaeda leader....

mnole03

HR Legend
Mar 20, 2005
I get it, but the US is sending a great message. Hell, I wish we could have taken out Bin Laden with a drone rather than risking the lives of our military personnel at the time.

If the rest of the world is wavering on whose side to be on, the US is looking very strong right now with superior weapons supplied to Ukraine and now taking out an enemy that dared attack us on our soil.

More than 20 years later and the United States didn’t forget. And if you had a loved one die on 9/11, you have to feel a little better tonight.
We put 22 guys on the Most Wanted list after 9/11. I’m proud that we’re still determined to get them all.

DogBoyRy

HR Legend
Jul 28, 2006
Hell yes. Our intel and execution of a mission is unparalleled.

The US doesn‘t just lob missiles into civilian populations helter skelter like mother Russia.
Really?
Wiped the family guy out loading water in the afgan clusterf

Reactions: EagleHawk

VodkaSam

HR All-American
Gold Member
Sep 28, 2013
Nice win, but a World War with China is looming.
When things settle down and Russia starts losing ground, would be nothing better than to see the US and China start to play a little nicer together. We need each other.

gonegolfing

HR Legend
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2009
Great news. Amazing what our intelligence agencies are able to do when not trying to kidnap governors and create fake Russian dossiers.

Wonderful news. Hopefully more tomorrow and each day after.

Reactions: VodkaSam

VodkaSam

HR All-American
Gold Member
Sep 28, 2013
Really?
Wiped the family guy out loading water in the afgan clusterf
Don’t confuse civilian casualties due to bad intel or a mission gone wrong, with purposefully throwing thousands of missiles into dense civilian locations, apartment buildings, daycare centers, hospitals, universities, etc.

Whose side are you on, anyway? We got a bad guy today.

millah_22

HR Legend
Jun 15, 2004
Omaha
giphy.gif

Daddy Brandon authorizing the strike.

St. Louis Hawk

HR Legend
Gold Member
Feb 5, 2003
Prescient remark. I went over to Fox and Jesse Watters is vomiting out nonsense about Nancy Pelosi endangering the Biden crime family's operations in China.
This is why you can't ever hold conversation with a Fox viewer. Their brains are broken.

Tucker’s moved on to our weak, woke military that can’t beat China.

artradley

HR Legend
Apr 26, 2013
To further illustrate... not if but WHEN Iran conducts a drone strike against one of our top military leaders, and says, "Well, you did it to us!"... what's our response?

I’m curious why you think nobody has done it to us yet yet.

artradley

HR Legend
Apr 26, 2013
I haven't heard about any senior military leaders getting killed while not on the battlefield. Have you?

You misunderstand. No, it hasn’t happened to us. I’m curious what you believe is the explanation for it not having happened to us.

Do you think our enemies struggle with the morality?

The Tradition

HR King
Apr 23, 2002
You misunderstand. No, it hasn’t happened to us. I’m curious what you believe is the explanation for it not having happened to us.

Do you think our enemies struggle with the morality?

It's just a matter of time, and then they'll hold our actions over our heads.

The Tradition

HR King
Apr 23, 2002
You didn’t answer my question.

No, I don't think they struggle with the morality. They struggle with the execution and the potential for blowback. But every time we do this, it gives them another defense in the court of world opinion to do it, too.

Scott559

HR Heisman
Gold Member
Mar 16, 2010
Central Iowa
No, I don't think they struggle with the morality. They struggle with the execution and the potential for blowback. But every time we do this, it gives them another defense in the court of world opinion to do it, too.

So what is your answer to what we should do to a man that orchestrated the killing of thousands of Americans on US soil? Go after him or cower because we might piss of some of his followers?
You worry that it may piss people off and they may want to retaliate, I believe the better message is if you attack America you had better be looking over your shoulder every hour of everyday for the rest of your life because retribution could come at any moment.
Just remember Trad.

they-drew-first-blood-not-me.gif

Reactions: VodkaSam

The Tradition

HR King
Apr 23, 2002
So what is your answer to what we should do to a man that orchestrated the killing of thousands of Americans on US soil? Go after him or cower because we might piss of some of his followers?
You worry that it may piss people off and they may want to retaliate, I believe the better message is if you attack America you had better be looking over your shoulder every hour of everyday for the rest of your life because retribution could come at any moment.
Just remember Trad.

they-drew-first-blood-not-me.gif

The Muslims will say that we orchestrated the killing of Muslims since the end of WWII.

Read Osama bin Laden's "Letter to America" to understand al-Qaeda's grievances.

Doesn't justify killing civilians, but our actions could justify them targeting our leaders.

Reactions: Hawkeye1979