ADVERTISEMENT

Drove to Virginia Beach yesterday

NDallasRuss

HR Legend
Dec 5, 2002
I have a conference here through tomorrow afternoon.

Drive was easy - not much traffic.

Found out this morning I had a flat tire, so I'll have to get that addressed tomorrow before I head home.

Not much else happened. It's cold, windy, and rainy here, so being at the beach isn't as nice as it could be.

I figured everyone wanted to know, so I started a separate thread for it.

Found out this morning I had a flat tire, so I'll have to get that addressed tomorrow before I head home.

Not much else happened. It's cold, windy, and rainy here, so being at the beach isn't as nice as it could be.

Get you a Rita's Water Ice. Go to BAR VB and have fun.

• Love
Reactions: NDallasRuss
My friend was the original owner of it. Sold it. Still there though.
That's pretty cool! I first had it in Philadelphia when I worked there. Now they're all over the place.

CSB: I once ate a water ice in downtown Philadelphia while I stood and watched Joe Frazier out walking around, shaking hands and saying hi to everyone who came up to him. This was probably 2008 or 2009. He was VERY popular and took a lot of time to say hi to everyone. I didn't try to talk to him - just watched the scene. /CSB

Reactions: FAUlty Gator
That's pretty cool! I first had it in Philadelphia when I worked there. Now they're all over the place.

CSB: I once ate a water ice in downtown Philadelphia while I stood and watched Joe Frazier out walking around, shaking hands and saying hi to everyone who came up to him. This was probably 2008 or 2009. He was VERY popular and took a lot of time to say hi to everyone. I didn't try to talk to him - just watched the scene. /CSB
Worse places to be than Center City Philly with a water ice.

Check to see if the bar Gringos is still there. I lived there in the mid 80s and we always went there to partake in their shooter and a draft for $1.25. Oh so many drunk nights in that establishment. :)

Check to see if the bar Gringos is still there. I lived there in the mid 80s and we always went there to partake in their shooter and a draft for $1.25. Oh so many drunk nights in that establishment. :)
It looks like the only "Gringo's" here now is a taqueria. Not bad, but also not a dive bar.

ADVERTISEMENT