ADVERTISEMENT

Dumb Barbie Press Secretary doesn't like when President Golfs during major events

So Michelle puts out PSA's urging her people to do the right thing and keep their asses at home while Barry goes to a locked down state to play golf the next day? And McEnany is the one with credibility issues?

OK. :rolleyes:

Reactions: royhobbs2
Because this thread was missing something...

Kayleigh-McEnany-5-scaled.jpg

You cant criticize people for being sexist and then go ahead and behave in a sexist manner yourself. You lose all credibility. I get the incredible frustration with Trump. I hope he loses in November. But referring to a woman as "dumb barbie" is quite repugnant. I feel the same way about how we so often refer to our political opponents in dehumanizing ways. It doesnt advance your cause to behave this way.

You cant criticize people for being sexist and then go ahead and behave in a sexist manner yourself. You lose all credibility. I get the incredible frustration with Trump. I hope he loses in November. But referring to a woman as "dumb barbie" is quite repugnant. I feel the same way about how we so often refer to our political opponents in dehumanizing ways. It doesnt advance your cause to behave this way.
Team zero standards wins again amirite? Whatever don't regret this one. She is fake like a Barbie and lied and spreads bullshit aka dumb. Description complete.

Reactions: BlackNGoldBleeder
Lol, right. Pretty easy to be on the side with 0 repercussions or standards. Don't agree with that response in the slightest.

I'm not understanding what you're trying to say. To me, this is simple. Trump uses dumb epithets and sexist tropes all the time against women he doesn't like. You consider that abhorrent behavior, correct? Think about.

Personally, I don't care. I referred to Laura Ingraham on here once with the "See You Next Tuesday" moniker. My feeling is if she is comfortable suggesting a professional athlete doesn't have the right to offer a public opinion on politics, then let's go full circle ignorant and someone needs to tell her husband to never remove his dick from her mouth because no one cares what the "little woman" has to say about politics, either.

As you can imagine, that went over real well with our resident Trumpturds. I made a point; it was sexist as hell; and the usual array of hypocritical vitriol was cast my way from the snowflake righties. Granted, I didn't care, but I sure as hell owned it as sexist, because it was. And that was the whole point. To expose the idiocy and hypocrisy of Ingraham's comments about LeBron. True to form, most of the Trumpturds didn't get it, but at no point did I argue it wasn't sexist. It was sexist as hell.

The point? Don't be a pussy Trumpturd. Own the shit.

Reactions: mooresville hawk
I believe I read a quote from Kayleigh saying something to the effect of “ If you are an attractive woman willing to go on TV and defend Trump you can make a lot of money”, She isn’t dumb, You may not like her ethics or her choice in how to earn a good paycheck but that seems to me to be exactly what she is doing.
Misleading, spreading bullshit and helping in the demise of the country? What a woman.

I believe I read a quote from Kayleigh saying something to the effect of “ If you are an attractive woman willing to go on TV and defend Trump you can make a lot of money”, She isn’t dumb, You may not like her ethics or her choice in how to earn a good paycheck but that seems to me to be exactly what she is doing.
She's very intelligent and aware of the opportunity. Why not?

But her 15 minutes of fame ends in 7 months... at which time, she'll have a time slot at Fox.

Watching her now, it just lends credence to how worthless Stephanie Grisham really was. KM is good at what she does.

Dumb Barbie ?

I see it’s ok to be misogynist if you are a dem

just like it’s ok for Biden to tell blacks they aren’t blacks if they don’t vote dem

Yep. She is a good communicator. She knows how to flip a question into an opportunity to praise Dear Leader. She didn't make a secret of her decision to be a Trump fluffed to make money off of him post WH. And, Trump isn't the kind of person who would care. All he cares about is she is hot, and she praises him while simultaneously bashing the Libs. It doesn't matter that what she says is contradictory or simply doesn't make sense.

Reactions: Scott559
ADVERTISEMENT