ADVERTISEMENT

E. Jean Carroll’s lawsuit against Trump will move forward.

I’ve begun to wonder if part of the reason Carroll and her lawyers are so tenacious is that they obtained some DNA from a Trump relative to test against the sample they allege came from Donald?

The deposition for Trump is tomorrow. Not linking, but Trump is claiming that slandering a woman was done as part of his duties as POTUS, so he cannot be sued. However, he released a statement last week calling Carroll a liar, and once again said, “She wasn’t his type”. Many legal experts think by publicly repeating the slander now he’s blown a hole in his defense.

Trump is an idiot. He literally said the same things as a private citizen as he did while POTUS. He had a chance to hide behind the presidency. Maybe some Federalist judge like Aileen Cannon will rule that former presidents are extended extraordinary shielding from their comments and actions?

Can the judge order trump to give a DNA sample?
I don’t think so at this point of the proceedings. Carroll has two friends who have stated that she told them the day of the assault what happened. I assume as this moves forward that comes into play. And, as I mentioned earlier in this thread, Inwould not be shocked if Kaplan and Carroll have obtained some Trump DNA from a relative. His nephew Fred III seems like someone who would do it considering Donald f****** him out of $150 million.

This was an NC wasn’t it? So hard to keep track!
Yes. He went all Icarus with this one. Sometimes he let's them develop a little in an attempt to fool people, or just to convince himself he's clever. He went to high too fast with this one.

Yes. He went all Icarus with this one. Sometimes he let's them develop a little in an attempt to fool people, or just to convince himself he's clever. He went to high too fast with this one.
If you keep this up he is going to fight you so hard. At least he will pay the medical bills though.

Reactions: dgordo and lucas80
Reactions: Lindemann
The judge has asked to be informed in writing by each team of lawyers whether or not their clients will attend the trial. A move that is most likely a nod to special security arrangements needed for the former president.
The judge has also announced that the jury will be anonymous, even to the lawyers. He cited the spectacle Trump created last week after being indicted in which Trump went after both the judge and DA.
https://apnews.com/article/trump-ra...e&utm_medium=TopNews&utm_campaign=position_08

https://apnews.com/article/trump-ra...e&utm_medium=TopNews&utm_campaign=position_08

Trump lawyer Joe Tapioca is asking for a one month delay due to all the unfair media attention Trump received when he was indicted. Tapioca failed to mention that part of that coverage was driven by his inflammatory press appearances and performance on the court house steps. Donnie’s rage fest on social media and at Mar A Lago created more press. So, as long as Donnie keeps up the media spectacle the trial cannot move forward?

Last edited:

Trump lawyer Joe Tapioca is asking for a one month delay due to all the unfair Trump received when he was indicted. Tapioca failed to mention that part of that coverage was driven by his inflammatory press appearances and performance on the court house steps. Donnie’s rage fest on social media and at Mar A Lago created more press. So, as long as Donnie keeps up the media spectacle the trial cannot move forward?
Trump trying to delay a trial because it would adversely affect his other trials is like a person on trial for patricide asking for mercy because they're an orphan.

Trump is also due in Manhattan the week before the trial starts in order to give a deposition in NY’s fraud case. Busy few months for Don.
If he’s indicted elsewhere I assume his lawyers will claim he’s too busy with other cases, so therefore no new charges should be allowed.

Reactions: dgordo
If a judge orders Trump to provide a DNA sample that will be devastating. Especially if it happens before the election.
I don’t think it matters. His minions will vote him through the primaries, no matter what he’s found guilty of. And he will lose the general because he is so hated by most that people will come out in droves to vote for anyone but him.

ADVERTISEMENT