ADVERTISEMENT

Eagles are dropping dead out of the sky in India

Dec 31, 2014
Translated:

Chilling article about the extreme heat in India, where eagles drop dead from the sky. That's already happening. He no longer calls it climate change, but extinction. It has begun.

The Age of Extinction Is Here by @umairh

• Wow
Reactions: Chishawk1425
My friends in the Indian Subcontinent tell me stories, these days, that seem like science fiction. The heatwave there is pushing the boundaries of survivability. My other sister says that in the old, beautiful city of artists and poets, eagles are falling dead from the sky. They are just dropping dead and landing on houses, monuments, shops. They can’t fly anymore.

The streets, she says, are lined with dead things. Dogs. Cats. Cows. Animals of all kinds are just there, dead. They’ve perished in the killing heat. They can’t survive.

People, too, try to flee. They run indoors, spend all day in canals and rivers and lakes, and those who can’t, too, line the streets, passed out, pushed to the edge. They’re poor countries. We won’t know how many this heatwave has killed for some time to come. Many won’t even be counted.”

• Wow
Reactions: Joes Place
Translated:

Chilling article about the extreme heat in India, where eagles drop dead from the sky. That's already happening. He no longer calls it climate change, but extinction. It has begun.

anchorman-baxter.gif

Translated:

Is 60 Minutes on the scene yet? If not, I'm calling bullshit.

If it’s already happening, nothing within our power would have changed that.
That's not true. Had we done something 30 years ago when the science became pretty overwhelming on what would happen, we could have prevented this. Of course, if we had done that the jackholes ignoring it now would be complaining about why it was necessary to make those changes. How awful would that have been? A world not turning into an oven and a far cleaner economy around the world?

I really believe that any talk of avoiding a 3 degree temperature rise is just talk. I think that is inevitable at this point. We just don't have it in us to make the kind of changes that will be necessary to make that happen. Especially Americans, but other countries as well.

OP what ever happened to that Moral I made you of Fran standing in India?

That's not true. Had we done something 30 years ago when the science became pretty overwhelming on what would happen, we could have prevented this. Of course, if we had done that the jackholes ignoring it now would be complaining about why it was necessary to make those changes. How awful would that have been? A world not turning into an oven and a far cleaner economy around the world?

I really believe that any talk of avoiding a 3 degree temperature rise is just talk. I think that is inevitable at this point. We just don't have it in us to make the kind of changes that will be necessary to make that happen. Especially Americans, but other countries as well.
The real concerning story here, is the lag between CO2 levels and warming. Even if we stop emitting today, we have warming already built up in the pipeline. So, yes, we can stop it and prevent the worst. But if we continue BAU it's going to get much much worse in these areas over the next decade or two.

Every time this comes up, I keep pointing out that land temperatures, on average, go up 2x more than overall global average temperatures; that's just the average as it can be higher in some places and less in others. So we will be seeing many populated areas becoming uninhabitable during parts of the year. Which means mass migrations of people and lots of civil unrest.

I lost it :(

Really though. I changed it to “FOX NEWS BULLSHIT FACTORY” and some snowflake conservative reported it and got my avatar banned permanently.

Bullshit isn’t even a filtered word on here but some snowflake con didnt like it and cry babied to the mods.

I dont remember when/where I would have saved that @Moral classic. I’m crestfallen.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Moral
Technically, the birds are Indian kites, which are similar to eagles but not the same. Carry on otherwise with the xenophobia. Please ignore Lake Powell, Lake Meade and the American west.
Those places don't exist :p

I was going to ask, is this story accurate to what you have been hearing people say? Assuming you still talk to people who live there. I apologize if that isn't the case.

Reactions: GOHOX69
Those places don't exist :p

I was going to ask, is this story accurate to what you have been hearing people say? Assuming you still talk to people who live there. I apologize if that isn't the case.
Yes it is accurate. There are many places in India, particularly in the Thar desert that are expanding and unihabitable. Also, the monsoon has become unpredictable and scarce. India and Pakistan and all countries due west are in deep shit trouble.

ADVERTISEMENT