ADVERTISEMENT

Early B10 Power Rankings.....wow

I enjoy the intelligent discussion that happens over here and I disappeared nowhere after that game and I respectfully kept my complaints over the officiating away from this forum.

Sorry pal, not leaving just because you don't like rational discussion. I've been posting on this board long before you showed up and hope to long after you have gone.

yep you sure are intelligent...something special...to share your Big Blue expertise on an Iowa site about...oh ya....Iowa... You are rational alright. So how is your intelligence working on Sparty site? Dont lie...

the games we won were pointed out to you because of this
Tied for 5th in the standings, but nobody thinks they were the 5th best team.

if you dont get how offensive that is...than you are a little guy in his own little world...now go away.

Is it offensive to you to point out that 7 other teams had the same or better record than Iowa last year? And the 3 teams tied with Iowa all performed better in the Big Ten tourney? Why does that offend you?

yep you sure are intelligent...something special...to share your Big Blue expertise on an Iowa site about...oh ya....Iowa... You are rational alright. So how is your intelligence working on Sparty site? Dont lie...

I haven't posted on an MSU site in more than 15 years (I think) as I haven't found one capable of rational discussion.

Is it offensive to you to point out that 7 other teams had the same or better record than Iowa last year? And the 3 teams tied with Iowa all performed better in the Big Ten tourney? Why does that offend you?

its a Hawkeye Report site fool..if I went to another school site (like you like to) then you might have something...

...nope never posted on any school site..let alone tell them :

ya I'm the fool pal? ...

of course you didnt...not one Sparty capable of rational discussion cause you are the "one".

well I post frequently on forums of fans of Wisconsin, Purdue, Rutgers, Illinois, Penn State, Florida, Texas, and several others (along with this). Although I haven't even read an MSU forum in those 15 years so maybe they have improved over time. Just personally don't have the desire.

its a Hawkeye Report site fool..if I went to another school site (like you like to) then you might have something...

...nope never posted on any school site..let alone tell them :

ya I'm the fool pal? ...

It's OK to disagree with me. I'm just trying to point out in this thread that ranking Iowa 10th isn't the total horrible indefensible thing that some feel it is. I personally think the gap between #1 and #2 is bigger than the gap from #2 to #10. And the gap from #10 to #11 is bigger than the gap from #2 to #10. Putting a team anywhere between 2 and 10 is no big deal to me and as an Iowa fan I'd disagree but it wouldn't be the worst thing to get worked up about.

If I had to guess I'd say most of the angst from Iowa fans about this is more of the nobody ever pays attention to us and always underestimates us sort than anything based on rational assessment of all 14 teams in the conference. And while it may be 100% true that Iowa gets underrated because of that I don't think this is the glaring shining example of it. And while it is true that Iowa returns a lot from their team last season (more than several others), it's equally true that some other schools are adding in more talent than Iowa is adding in. You gotta weigh it all together.

Last edited:
well I post frequently on forums of fans of Wisconsin, Purdue, Rutgers, Illinois, Penn State, Florida, Texas, and several others (along with this). Although I haven't even read an MSU forum in those 15 years so maybe they have improved over time. Just personally don't have the desire.

I'll bet you do.

It's OK to disagree with me. I'm just trying to point out in this thread that ranking Iowa 10th isn't the total horrible indefensible thing that some feel it is. I personally think the gap between #1 and #2 is bigger than the gap from #2 to #10. And the gap from #10 to #11 is bigger than the gap from #2 to #10. Putting a team anywhere between 2 and 10 is no big deal to me and as an Iowa fan I'd disagree but it wouldn't be the worst thing to get worked up about.

what a tool... Im so happy that you feel we shouldnt get worked up ,,

between 2 and 10 is no big deal to me and as an Iowa fan I'd disagree but it wouldn't be the worst thing to get worked up about.

and its very important for you to share that wisdom...

between 2 and 10 is no big deal to me and as an Iowa fan I'd disagree but it wouldn't be the worst thing to get worked up about.

seems as relevant as your thoughts you share here. I thought this was a forum for discussion.

I have no intention of telling other schools all about their 5th place team on their sites..ya I have a little more to do with my time...but you carry on..:rolleyes:

I find discussion of basketball and football topics to be intriguing even if others disagree with an opinion. You learn more from those you disagree with than those you do. I'm not forcing you to reply to anything but you seem to want to carry it on.

Reactions: RocknRollface
OK I just shot myself in the foot so have to go .... have a good day Blue Boy.

OH wait...is it OK I leave? I mean I dont want to lose out on the opportunity to learn more of your wisdom on our 5th place team l...and I'd love to hear about your expertise in Iowa fans angst. There you go you Iowa posters....only this Blue Boy knows your true rationale.

I'd say most of the angst from Iowa fans about this is more of the nobody ever pays attention to us and always underestimates us sort than anything based on rational assessment of all 14 teams in the conference.

I find discussion of basketball and football topics to be intriguing even if others disagree with an opinion. You learn more from those you disagree with than those you do. I'm not forcing you to reply to anything but you seem to want to carry it on.
As an IU fan living in Iowa, I have to admit Block is as rational and logical a bball fan as there is in B1G basketball. It is perfectly logical to suggest Iowa finishes 5th- 10th next year based purely on statistical data of who returns and who is added. Growth is not linear and losing a focal point player dramatically affects a team, whether in a positive or negative direction remains to be seen. It's basically a coin flip in the 5th- 10th range, which is where Iowa (and UM and IU) are. Everyone has talent returning and everyone adds talent. Iowa ' s talent is not unique amongst that bunch, despite what the stats at weekly open gyms aginst themselves suggest.

Last edited:

There it is, "as an Iowa fan". Yeah, poor us. Some years ago this is the guy that was on here promoting concern over how long McCaffery was taking to rebuild the program.

Isn't it odd how now it's the summer months that attract goofballs like this guy, Wartfelt from Wisconsin, and SirAnnoying from Illinois. We've got 'em on the run boys...they can see things changing and are worried about it.

2017/18 is going to be fun.

As an IU fan living in Iowa, I have to admit Block is as rational and logical a bball fan as there is in B1G basketball. It is perfectly logical to suggest Iowa finishes 5th- 10th next year based purely on statistical data of who returns and who is added. Growth is not linear and losing a focal point player dramatically affects a team, whether in a positive or negative direction remains to be seen. It's basically a coin flip in the 5th- 10th range, which is where Iowa (and UM and IU) are. Everyone has talent returning and everyone returns talent. Iowa ' s talent is not unique amongst that bunch, despite what the stats at weekly open gyms aginst themselves suggest.

There's another one! How'd you like Pemsl playing last season Red87? I thought you were pretty dang sure he was a wasted scholarship? Didn't you say something about his injuries being the end of him? Come clean now....come clean.

By the way, it is pretty "unique" to have two All Big Ten Frosh coming back, and the Big Ten's sixth man. And you can sneak your jabs in like MD2020gan does, but this isn't about the PTL. A guy just listening to the Hawkeye games on the radio last year has a better idea of the potential of the Hawkeyes than obviously you or other "friendly" visitors have expressed.

Reactions: hawk-i bob
As an IU fan living in Iowa, I have to admit Block is as rational and logical a bball fan as there is in B1G basketball. It is perfectly logical to suggest Iowa finishes 5th- 10th next year based purely on statistical data of who returns and who is added. Growth is not linear and losing a focal point player dramatically affects a team, whether in a positive or negative direction remains to be seen. It's basically a coin flip in the 5th- 10th range, which is where Iowa (and UM and IU) are. Everyone has talent returning and everyone returns talent. Iowa ' s talent is not unique amongst that bunch, despite what the stats at weekly open gyms aginst themselves suggest.

...maybe you could suggest to Blue Boy to head over to Peegs and suggest this

most of the angst from Iowa fans about this is more of the nobody ever pays attention to us and always underestimates us sort than anything based on rational assessment of all 14 teams in the conference

just replace Iowa with Indiana...I wonder how long he would last over there

Reactions: DanL53
OK I just shot myself in the foot so have to go .... have a good day Blue Boy.

OH wait...is it OK I leave? I mean I dont want to lose out on the opportunity to learn more of your wisdom on our 5th place team l...and I'd love to hear about your expertise in Iowa fans angst. There you go you Iowa posters....only this Blue Boy knows your true rationale.

I'd say most of the angst from Iowa fans about this is more of the nobody ever pays attention to us and always underestimates us sort than anything based on rational assessment of all 14 teams in the conference.

Bob and Dan. blockM and Red are rational fans of other teams and generally appreciate their input. block is correct in that the gap between about the 2nd or 3rd best team and the 10th best team in the league next year is not going to be very wide. Iowa is easily capable of finishing in the top 4. Neither would it be a complete shock if Iowa finished 8th through 10th.

From the outsider perspective, Iowa is a team that lost its first-team all conference player and went 19-15 and made the NIT last year. Of course there is more context to it than that, but at the overview level that's what most people see. Hawks were also the worst defensive team in the league last year on an efficiency basis.

I am cautiously optimistic that the collective improvement of all the returning players and the additions of Garza and Nunge put Iowa in a top 4 place in the conference. But I'm not shocked that those who don't follow the team don't see it that way.

There's another one! How'd you like Pemsl playing last season Red87? I thought you were pretty dang sure he was a wasted scholarship? Didn't you say something about his injuries being the end of him? Come clean now....come clean.

By the way, it is pretty "unique" to have two All Big Ten Frosh coming back, and the Big Ten's sixth man. And you can sneak your jabs in like MD2020gan does, but this isn't about the PTL. A guy just listening to the Hawkeye games on the radio last year has a better idea of the potential of the Hawkeyes than obviously you or other "friendly" visitors have expressed.

Yes Dan but Pemsl played on a 5th place team that wasnt a 5th place team and "nobody" that is ....nobody thought they were.

This is all about Iowa fans & their angst.

...maybe you could suggest to Blue Boy to head over to Peegs and suggest this

most of the angst from Iowa fans about this is more of the nobody ever pays attention to us and always underestimates us sort than anything based on rational assessment of all 14 teams in the conference

just replace Iowa with Indiana...I wonder how long he would last over there

I'd give it about 30 seconds.

Bob and Dan. blockM and Red are rational fans of other teams and generally appreciate their input. block is correct in that the gap between about the 2nd or 3rd best team and the 10th best team in the league next year is not going to be very wide. Iowa is easily capable of finishing in the top 4. Neither would it be a complete shock if Iowa finished 8th through 10th.

From the outsider perspective, Iowa is a team that lost its first-team all conference player and went 19-15 and made the NIT last year. Of course there is more context to it than that, but at the overview level that's what most people see. Hawks were also the worst defensive team in the league last year on an efficiency basis.

I am cautiously optimistic that the collective improvement of all the returning players and the additions of Garza and Nunge put Iowa in a top 4 place in the conference. But I'm not shocked that those who don't follow the team don't see it that way.

With respect. Many on here didn't consider me rational back when I was arguing the merits of keeping our assistants, not putting a time frame on McCaffery, trying to explain that when the state of Iowa goes through a drought from 2013 to 2016 with no top 150 players from Iowa that recruiting SHOULD suffer, and along with that we had many young players taking minutes that wouldn't be gone for years. (Many posters still don't get that connection).

With respect. Many current posters still believe Iowa mails it in at the end of the year, when in fact we have won more Big Ten games the second half of the season than we have the first.

With respect. I've constantly been told my predictions of how Iowa will finish are too optimistic, but I'm a heck of a lot more accurate than many who say it.

With respect. MD2020igan and Red87 come one here and sell Iowa short all the time. And Oh, Hell No Iowa isn't going to finish tenth. Nor Ninth. Nor Eighth. That's nuts.

Reasonable aint just because someone says it is DodgerHawki. ;) I do like your posts and I'm not posting this to start a fight. But these two fella's aint reasonable. And they've NEVER come close to overestimating the Iowa Hawkeyes, have they.

Yes Dan but Pemsl played on a 5th place team that wasnt a 5th place team and "nobody" that is ....nobody thought they were.

This is all about Iowa fans & their angst.

Yeah, but let's look at it from MD2020gan's view point. Just don't drive while we do it. If you tie for 5th, you could also be said to tie for 8th! Regardless of the fact that nobody in the history of sports ever sold it that way...we should look at it that way now!

Oh, we never should have held on to McCaffery when MD2020gan was telling us all about how quick we should have turned things around! We are in so much trouble now! Says so on paper and if it don't MD2020gan will fold the paper like an origami expert until it LOOKS ominous! Ignore the two seven win improvements from year one to year three...we weren't getting anywhere!!

One can put a bum in a 1,000 suit and often that's just what MD2020gan does with his posts. But his posts are still bums.

and I would suggest to you (maybe its your angst that Blue Boy has suggested that you have) that both of them are no more rational fans about Iowa BB than the man in the moon.

I didnt debate where Iowa would finish next year in this entire thread...dont care. What I dont appreciate is other school posters telling us this..

are you a nobody Dodger?

let me help your Blue & Red friends...how's this....

For a young team Iowa got better & better as the season progressed in the B1G..they knocked off NCAA teams Michigan.... Wisconsin & Maryland on the road. Beat a talented Indiana team who had underachieved all year. As with any other team starting 3 freshman...Iowa was up & down...however one could argue in the last half of the B1G ...Iowa proved it deserved its 5th place finish.

but oh no no ...nobody thinks we were the 5th best team...why? cause Blue Boy says so?

Reactions: Ree4 and DanL53
and I would suggest to you (maybe its your angst that Blue Boy has suggested that you have) that both of them are no more rational fans about Iowa BB than the man in the moon.

I didnt debate where Iowa would finish next year in this entire thread...dont care. What I dont appreciate is other school posters telling us this..

are you a nobody Dodger?

let me help your Blue & Red friends...how's this....

For a young team Iowa got better & better as the season progressed in the B1G..they knocked off NCAA teams Michigan.... Wisconsin & Maryland on the road. Beat a talented Indiana team who had underachieved all year. As with any other team starting 3 freshman...Iowa was up & down...however one could argue in the last half of the B1G ...Iowa proved it deserved its 5th place finish.

but oh no no ...nobody thinks we were the 5th best team...why? cause Blue Boy says so?

That's a good post, but I still wonder how Iowa is supposed to prove it deserved it's 5th place finish after we just finished in 5th? What's there to prove at this point? We just did it!

I can't wait to watch this season and afterwards I'm taking out the trash. The Big Ten is NOT filled with nine teams roughly equal from 2-10. Anyone really expect to see Penn State, or Indiana, or Illinois sitting at the #2 spot? Seriously? And there is a lot of case making to do for Indiana, Wisconsin (reputation keeping them in the top seven). That leaves six teams behind Michigan State and seriously, on PAPER Michigan isn't all that but promise that every new guy they've got pans out. Northwestern and Minnesota? Super years last year and they deserve some props. Frankly, it's an insult to THEM to stick them in a group of nine teams that could finish as low as tenth. Purdue? They could be tough but with Swannigan gone? Maryland? Let's see how they come together.

If Iowa doesn't deserve at least a prediction of at least 7th after last year, I'll be dead wrong. And frankly among the other top five behind Michigan State, I don't see anybody we can't beat.

But the laughs on the detractors. I don't know who they expect to convince but one thing is for sure...Iowa has guys that'll lap up that underdog stuff like water. And by goodness that confidence our guys have oughta be rubbing off on fans.

Tell ya what. It's nerves. The four schools represented by our visiting naysayers are all facing some kind of crisis. Indiana and Illinois have new coaches and player turnover to deal with. Wisconsin is for the first time in a long time looking like a lower level Big Ten team. And even Michigan has been suffering the last few years. With a Big Ten record of 28-26 in three years, the shine on the program is needing some polish. Certainly it hurts MD2020gan to imagine Iowa (34-20) continuing to smack his Wolverines around. And he is DESPERATE for a return to the old days.

Gosh dang...one more year like that and he's gotta ask, how much time do you give Bielein? o_O And he's GOTTA ask that, as he did about McCaffery after four years!!!

I've stated publicly several times that Pemsl was a big surprise and we probably never knew how hurt he really was in high school. I'm still not sure he's a major contributor going forward, but I was glad to see him healthy most of a year finally. If you're counting on Nick Baer and Pemsl to lead you to NCAA tourneys and B1G contention, you have real issues though. And, I have no illusions for IU. They'll have talent and will compete, but finish from 11-7 to 7-11, as will several teams.

And again, it's a coin flip based on schedules primarily, and Iowa will be a bubble team, as will 5 or 6 other teams. From a neutral perspective, Kenpom had Iowa as the 10th best team last year, a team that lost in the NIT at home, and lost their best player. I really can't fathom why an Iowa fan would be disgruntled about them being picked 10th.

I've stated publicly several times that Pemsl was a big surprise and we probably never knew how hurt he really was in high school. I'm still not sure he's a major contributor going forward, but I was glad to see him healthy most of a year finally. If you're counting on Nick Baer and Pemsl to lead you to NCAA tourneys and B1G contention, you have real issues though. And, I have no illusions for IU. They'll have talent and will compete, but finish from 11-7 to 7-11, as will several teams.

And again, it's a coin flip based on schedules primarily, and Iowa will be a bubble team, as will 5 or 6 other teams. From a neutral perspective, Kenpom had Iowa as the 10th best team last year, a team that lost in the NIT at home, and lost their best player. I really can't fathom why an Iowa fan would be disgruntled about them being picked 10th.

We will revisit all this in March.

If the Hawks perform like I believe they can this upcoming season, our opponents will begin to realize the nightmare that playing Iowa has become. And if they find this year's version of the Hawkeyes to be unsettling, the following seasons will be a bloody gore fest.

This is the best collection of talent from a depth standpoint IMO we have had in a long long time. So talent is a very good starting point.

I also think because of summer & trip practices along with the trip games Fran will be ahead of schedule by the time Fall practice starts in terms of starters to the rotation.

We have a lot of positive things going...with the returning guys and the addition of Jack Nunge & Luka Garza. I'm not an expert on other B1G schools as to where they sit as far as their rosters...I really dont spend alot of time in July.

its Nicholas...not Nick.

Pemsl big surprise to who? you? who are you? we all knew how hurt he was in high school...we can read.

who said Baer & Pemsl will lead us??? That statement right there shows just how ignorant you are...you may live in Iowa but you dont know Iowa..

you cant fathom why an Iowa fan would be disgruntled with a 10th pick after finishing in a tie for 5th last year?....you really are dense...

I have no idea where we will finish 'cause I'm not a predictor or guesser...it doesnt upset me at all if we are picked 10th (could careless) what upsets me is someone like you (Hoosier) and your Blue Boy come here and defend the pick....Hey you Iowa posters...you shouldnt be upset....you should fall in line and accept 10th...even though you have finished 5th or better the last 3 years....

what I do know is our team will be better (alot better) because instead of guessing shit out of my ass like you..I see a roster that will be much more experienced and deeper.

You cant fathom alright...

This is the best collection of talent from a depth standpoint IMO we have had in a long long time. So talent is a very good starting point.

I also think because of summer & trip practices along with the trip games Fran will be ahead of schedule by the time Fall practice starts in terms of starters to the rotation.

We have a lot of positive things going...with the returning guys and the addition of Jack Nunge & Luka Garza. I'm not an expert on other B1G schools as to where they sit as far as their rosters...I really dont spend alot of time in July.

its Nicholas...not Nick.

Pemsl big surprise to who? you? who are you? we all knew how hurt he was in high school...we can read.

who said Baer & Pemsl will lead us??? That statement right there shows just how ignorant you are...you may live in Iowa but you dont know Iowa..

you cant fathom why an Iowa fan would be disgruntled with a 10th pick after finishing in a tie for 5th last year?....you really are dense...

I have no idea where we will finish 'cause I'm not a predictor or guesser...it doesnt upset me at all if we are picked 10th (could careless) what upsets me is someone like you (Hoosier) and your Blue Boy come here and defend the pick....Hey you Iowa posters...you shouldnt be upset....you should fall in line and accept 10th...even though you have finished 5th or better the last 3 years....

what I do know is our team will be better (alot better) because instead of guessing shit out of my ass like you..I see a roster that will be much more experienced and deeper.

You cant fathom alright...

Here is the main contradiction that SirAnnoying, WartFelt, MD2020gan and Red87 have made:

We, me, somebody, don't know the rest of the Big Ten. But it's OK for them to assume they know Iowa?

Here is the main contradiction that SirAnnoying, WartFelt, MD2020gan and Red87 have made:

We, me, somebody, don't know the rest of the Big Ten. But it's OK for them to assume they know Iowa?

I'll admit I don't follow other B1G schools in July as close as others...like you do Dan. The difference between you and these morons...you dont go to their sites and tell them they should be happy with a 10th pick prediction in july and oh by the way you finished tied for 5th but you were not the 5th best team...

If some posters want to consider that "rational" sobeit ...I consider it nothing more than a slam.

I think Iowa has a great shot at finishing in the top 4/5, but I don't mind hearing from fans of our opponents, if they aren't just posting crap. I think you guys are being a little too critical of Red87 and BlockM's posts, which are not unreasonable for fans of our opponents. A few of their comments do bother me, but overall, they aren't totally off base. Carlton is always a very rational and informative poster. He loves his Badgers, but we should welcome his perspective IMO. On the other hand, couple of our other visitors, like the kid from Wisconsin and our buddy from Illannoy, deserve whatever you want to throw back at them.

Once we get the full B1G schedule for all of the teams, we can make our predictions and see who was right. I love the potential on this team. I responded to BlockM earlier, and I would say to Red87 that I think you are grossly underestimating Baer's value. He isn't the most "talented" player, but I am thrilled that he will be leading Iowa over the next couple of years.

I'll admit I don't follow other B1G schools in July as close as others...like you do Dan. The difference between you and these morons...you dont go to their sites and tell them they should be happy with a 10th pick prediction in july and oh by the way you finished tied for 5th but you were not the 5th best team...

If some posters want to consider that "rational" sobeit ...I consider it nothing more than a slam.

It is a slam. Sometimes straight up trolling like SirAnnoying, sometimes presented as if coming from an expert. These summertime incursions are as predictable as corn beetles. Basketball is played in the winter and by then the invasive pests will be nowhere to be found.

I think Iowa has a great shot at finishing in the top 4/5, but I don't mind hearing from fans of our opponents, if they aren't just posting crap. I think you guys are being a little too critical of Red87 and BlockM's posts, which are not unreasonable for fans of our opponents. A few of their comments do bother me, but overall, they aren't totally off base. Carlton is always a very rational and informative poster. He loves his Badgers, but we should welcome his perspective IMO. On the other hand, couple of our other visitors, like the kid from Wisconsin and our buddy from Illannoy, deserve whatever you want to throw back at them.

Once we get the full B1G schedule for all of the teams, we can make our predictions and see who was right. I love the potential on this team. I responded to BlockM earlier, and I would say to Red87 that I think you are grossly underestimating Baer's value. He isn't the most "talented" player, but I am thrilled that he will be leading Iowa over the next couple of years.

You are much more patient than I. And more reasonable quite often. I have no problem with Carlton, by the way. But I will tell you, Red87 spent a lit of time telling us why Pemsl would not ever play for Iowa and he presented it as if an insider. And MD2020gan was on here a few years ago promoting dissatisfaction towards McCaffery. These particular visiting posters are not our friends. Their posts may come in nicer clothes...but don't let them near the silverware. In many ways they are worse than the trolls because they actually convince Iowa fans that woe is us.

ya well a Hoosier telling Iowa fans on an Iowa site they cant fathom why an Iowa fan would be upset with a #10 pick after 3 years in a row of 5th or better....

if that isn't unreasonable...what is?

You are much more patient than I. And more reasonable quite often. I have no problem with Carlton, by the way. But I will tell you, Red87 spent a lit of time telling us why Pemsl would not ever play for Iowa and he presented it as if an insider. And MD2020gan was on here a few years ago promoting dissatisfaction towards McCaffery. These particular visiting posters are not our friends. Their posts may come in nicer clothes...but don't let them near the silverware. In many ways they are worse than the trolls because they actually convince Iowa fans that woe is us.

yep....love it when other school outsiders are the reasonable ones...and i;m being too critical of them.

... be happy with that 10th preseason pick cause Hoosier boy says so....right here on HR.

I'm all in...I have no expectations for next year cause I;m not suppose to...and even if we finish Tied for 5 we didn't.

yep....love it when other school outsiders are the reasonable ones...and i;m being too critical of them.

... be happy with that 10th preseason pick cause Hoosier boy says so....right here on HR.

I'm all in...I have no expectations for next year cause I;m not suppose to...and even if we finish Tied for 5 we didn't.

I know it's sarcasm but as far as I'm concerned it would make for a good stand up comedy routine. I know I was laughing when I read it! :)

Let's just negotiate a finish good enough to limp into the NCAA's as maybe that first round game as one of the final four invited. I mean, we don't deserve to get excited about the Iowa Hawkeyes, who do we think we are!!?!?!

Or! Option B. We watch the 2017/18 season and after that we have a little revisit with these rational experts who root for other teams.

After all, what's the difference. When we do well, it is only because we overachieved. We don't really deserve the finish we get. Though I still don't get how that works.

ADVERTISEMENT