ADVERTISEMENT

Early voting—Who has voted?

send in my ballot this morning. ill vote in person on election day too.

confused-kid.gif

I always like to do it on election day but I will be in Vegas the week of the election. I'll probably stop in the courthouse next week and vote early. At least I'll be in Vegas when the world burns down, which is likely to happen no matter who wins.

Filled out my ballot this morning. Will drop it off next time I am in town. Colorado has a super helpful "Blue Book" that outlines all of the amendments and proposals on the ballot. Arguments for and against each ballot measure and how it would affect the state budget if it were passed. It also gives performance evaluations on each of the judges up for retention. The book is put out by the state before anyone assumes. It does not in any way endorse anything. Just gives information.

No, have to wait to do it in person on the day of due to IL election rules. But since I'm still undecided, it gives me another 2.5 weeks to make a decision.

My wife tried to convince me to vote this election, but I didn't vote in 2020 and because of it, I have to reregister. I'm not taking the time to do that in this election. I don't like either of the candidates so why bother?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT