ADVERTISEMENT

Economy suks according to trump

I know plenty of local businesses that have closed in the past couple of months and others who say it's really hard. So yeah

But yet he s hocking 100,000$$ watches. If the economy is so bad how do ya afford a watch for 100k?
To be fair, given how he is allowing it to be paid for with crypto currency and the watch he is "selling" isn't even the actual watch (it's just a mock up), it is unlikely that he is expecting any actual Americans to buy them. Seriously, maybe "watch" is just a euphemism for "state secrets" and a way foreign government can pre-pay for stuff.

I know plenty of local businesses that have closed in the past couple of months and others who say it's really hard. So yeah

That happens. Even in great economies. I have several clients that own construction businesses. One good precursor to a recession is the construction business. Especially commercial. Are we expanding or not. So I always ask them how business. 2021 and 22 were very challenging years for all of them. As of right now, all of them are humming right along. Business is great. There is one exception. I have had one big time project manager client that just had a $100 million project get put on the back burner about 6 months ago because of interest rates. That’s a lot of interest at 6-7%.

Anyway. Long story short. Economy seems to be in a good spot right now. Let’s hope that continues.

And is it more than what normally occurs?
About 20% of small businesses failed within the first year, according to data from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS). This failure rate is fairly consistent with historical averages. Additionally, around 50% of small businesses fail within five years, and approximately 70% fail by the ten-year mark.

That happens. Even in great economies. I have several clients that own construction businesses. One good precursor to a recession is the construction business. Especially commercial. Are we expanding or not. So I always ask them how business. 2021 and 22 were very challenging years for all of them. As of right now, all of them are humming right along. Business is great. There is one exception. I have had one big time project manager client that just had a $100 million project get put on the back burner about 6 months ago because of interest rates. That’s a lot of interest at 6-7%.

Anyway. Long story short. Economy seems to be in a good spot right now. Let’s hope that continues.
of course some businesses are always struggling

its just that when a democrat is in office, those struggles are all the president's fault

when a republican is in office, those struggles are the business's fault

just wait until the eastern ports shutdown next week
80fe3952-def9-4273-a5e1-58178fc3b16b_text.gif

of course some businesses are always struggling

its just that when a democrat is in office, those struggles are all the president's fault

when a republican is in office, those struggles are the business's fault

And the stock market is soaring only because Trump is leading bigly in the polls.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT