ADVERTISEMENT

Edited title* Opinion: if we have to kill the season because Keven warren is a dufus with a 3 week wait rule, start the rebuild.

Talking with a fellow board member last night and we are both in agreement that it doesn't seem likely we will have football this year. So I presented this:

We know KF has a handful of years left with the program in the best of circumstances, he and I are in agreement BF sunk his bid to be the next HC so realiatically you are talking about a total rebuild. If we skip '20 instead of having an off year and then going through a rebuild in 3-4 years just take the lump now during a year of no football and create the easiest transition possible. What say you? If there is no football in '20 would it be a bad idea to blow it up and start over in the year off?

Edit* Oil brought up a good point early in this convo. Im talking about a staff rebuild here. We ARE in a great place from a roster standpoint which would help transition the new coach. We dont have to find ourselves in a "bare cupboard" situation.

lmfao Thata boy! Great post!
That shithead definitely needs to take a rollercoaster ride off a cliff as he sucks

Talking with a fellow board member last night and we are both in agreement that it doesn't seem likely we will have football this year. So I presented this:

We know KF has a handful of years left with the program in the best of circumstances, he and I are in agreement BF sunk his bid to be the next HC so realiatically you are talking about a total rebuild. If we skip '20 instead of having an off year and then going through a rebuild in 3-4 years just take the lump now during a year of no football and create the easiest transition possible. What say you? If there is no football in '20 would it be a bad idea to blow it up and start over in the year off?

Edit* Oil brought up a good point early in this convo. Im talking about a staff rebuild here. We ARE in a great place from a roster standpoint which would help transition the new coach. We dont have to find ourselves in a "bare cupboard" situation.

It is NOT Kevin Warren’s make, DUFUS! He is the messenger...the decision was made by those in charge..,the school Presidents and Chancellors. How phuquing hard is this for some to understand?

It is NOT Kevin Warren’s make, DUFUS! He is the messenger...the decision was made by those in charge..,the school Presidents and Chancellors. How phuquing hard is this for some to understand?
Thats a pretty nice paycheck for a messenger. Bullshit. If you don't think KW was influential in the discussion you have your head in the sand.

I don't know if I agree that the roster is in that great of shape. I look at next year and I see huge holes on the OL, DL, and lots of question marks at other positions.

But I do think it is a good time for a rebuild.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT