ADVERTISEMENT

El Paso's GOP mayor says Trump insulted him after visiting mass shooting victims

That hair is on its last legs

AAFRgRz.img

I thought Republicans were scum white nationalists. How can it be an insult to tell the guy he's a fake Republican.?

Well, we definitely know you are.
Actually you would be wrong, they're just quite generally the lesser of two evils. The GOP has some major issues I don't get on with at all. Unlike you assholes, I don't think the path to unity lies through civil discord and social protest, so you don't hear me bitching about them.

Don’t know anything about the El Paso mayor or his politics, but I was impressed with the way he handed himself during that debacle a couple weeks ago. Very mature and professional.

You know America is in a bad place when we can positively comment that our elected leaders handled a terrible situation in a very "mature and professional" manner.

Actually you would be wrong, they're just quite generally the lesser of two evils. The GOP has some major issues I don't get on with at all. Unlike you assholes, I don't think the path to unity lies through civil discord and social protest, so you don't hear me bitching about them.

You're at odds with a fundamental tenet of what it is to be American.

Us assholes? trumpbaggers, like you and you epitomize them perfectly, are the biggest assholes in history. As far as political parties, I don't belong to one.

If you believe in your philosophy, try not bitching at all.

It's quite amazing how Turd trolled the GOP and gained their support. The end of the Republican Party is near.

But who leads the Party for the next decade? Lindsey Graham/Rupert Murdock?

Does something similar to the Tea Party emerge? They've lost Independent support and are too extreme for most.

It's quite amazing how Turd trolled the GOP and gained their support. The end of the Republican Party is near.

But who leads the Party for the next decade? Lindsey Graham/Rupert Murdock?

Does something similar to the Tea Party emerge? They've lost Independent support and are too extreme for most.
I'd like to see people like Jeff Flake, Ben Sasse, etc. take up the lead for the GOP. I think they'd be reasonable and pragmatic.

Reactions: ping72
Us assholes? trumpbaggers, like you and you epitomize them perfectly, are the biggest assholes in history. As far as political parties, I don't belong to one.
Of course. You assholes. And it's well documented that I didn't vote for Trump. I'll vote for him in 2020 but only because I've learned what disgusting freaks you guys on the left have become.

No. You're desperately and hopelessly confused about what the fundamental tenets of what it is to be an American even are.

The ability to civility disagree and gather in protest is with out a doubt a founding principle of our country.

Maybe you're just mistaken as to what what "civil discord" actually means?

Of course. You assholes. And it's well documented that I didn't vote for Trump. I'll vote for him in 2020 but only because I've learned what disgusting freaks you guys on the left have become.
The only disgusting freaks around are you trumpbaggers and just because you claim to have not voted for him, doesn't make you any less liable for the disastrous presidency given your undying support of his treachery.

The only disgusting freaks around are you trumpbaggers and just because you claim to have not voted for him, doesn't make you any less liable for the disastrous presidency given your undying support of his treachery.

I don’t like Trump and his supporters are douchers but do you really get off by saying “Trumpbaggers” in ever post? New material....

ADVERTISEMENT