ADVERTISEMENT

Electric Vehicle Push Is Sparking Massive Deforestation, Environmental Damage

GOP-VS-DEM-CARS-CHT-960p.jpg

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
90% of people on lakes, crusises, in airports, and anything else that burns gas for strictly pleasure purposes are also republicans.

Has to be, if they were liberals they would be hypocritical assholes. And we know that can’t be.

true liberals are loners with no friends, no family that wants to see them, and are borderline suicidal.

It’s the Philippines. They were going to tear down the rainforest for palm oil, anyway.

If you think illegal migration is bad now, wait until everyone living in the tropical regions of the planet start to make their way north trying to get to the US and Canada.
Trump playing 4D chess when us libs still playing checkers.
trump-funny.gif

Reactions: BioHawk
90% of people on lakes, crusises, in airports, and anything else that burns gas for strictly pleasure purposes are also republicans.

Has to be, if they were liberals they would be hypocritical assholes. And we know that can’t be.

true liberals are loners with no friends, no family that wants to see them, and are borderline suicidal.

LOL ok.

Because they’re too educated and intelligent to need the type of manual labor vehicles that their less mentally capable Republican employees and landscapers need.
Nice elitist attitude. Imagine thinking your better than someone because you don't have to do manual labor for work. Disgusting...

There it is!

@Rudolph what're we gonna do with this classist?!?!

dave-dave-chappelle.gif

Nice elitist attitude. Imagine thinking your better than someone because you don't have to do manual labor for work. Disgusting...
Ha! Triggered. I responded to one snarky elitist generalization from the board moron with another as a counter to such ridiculousness, you dolts. 😄

Notice the R crickets since I posted that graph
You want a comment about your graph? I don't care about it. It appears to be something libs create to make them feel Pius amongst other libs. I drive a big car I fly and my house is warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
abby continues to be the moral and social conscience of HROT!
We are in good hands here, boyz.
I'm your worst kind of American. One who thinks for themselves and refuses to buy into the lefts propaganda. I'll live my life and you live yours.

You're so special. I do travel and I do own 2 SUV's and I don't give a whip about global warming and I won't unless and until the left stops China, India and John Kerry. Until then, I'm good.

You are in the top tier of stupid posters, intentionally provoking incendiary comments and response, while seldom provide substance or quality to the conversation.

You are very old or every young. Either, you are not in the camp capable of improving yourself.

You are in the top tier of stupid posters, intentionally provoking incendiary comments and response, while seldom provide substance or quality to the conversation.

You are very old or every young. Either, you are not in the camp capable of improving yourself.
Sorry you don't agree with my comments but I stand by them. I do not believe anything I do can or will affect global warming. My point stands, if global warming is such a critical issue, then why does the world community allow China to do whatever they want? Why won't John Kerry fly commercial? This is simply another tool in the big goverment's tool box to control the citizenry.

I think the biggest loud mouths on global warming are more often than not the biggest producers of carbon.

some redneck living in a trailer in Kentucky and never ventures more than 100 miles from his birth place his entire life doesn’t really burn a lot of carbon.

contrast that to somebody that loves to tell you how much they care. Never mind they live in a $500,000 house in the suburbs, own a boat, coupe SUVs, travel all over hell on vacation, have kids traveling for sports, and drive to Iowa and Iowa State sporting events.

if you ignore their opinions and just look at their actions who is really doing more harm?
Rednecks living in Primitiveville, Kentucky still vote for politicians who shit all over God's green earth - their carbon footprint is a moot point.

I find it funny when cons use the environment as an argument against green energy, electric cars etc..

"Your precious wind turbines kill your precious birds".

I guess there's nothing we can do but keep using coal and oil forever. Oh well, we tried.

Reactions: Hoosierhawkeye
Sorry you don't agree with my comments but I stand by them. I do not believe anything I do can or will affect global warming. My point stands, if global warming is such a critical issue, then why does the world community allow China to do whatever they want? Why won't John Kerry fly commercial? This is simply another tool in the big goverment's tool box to control the citizenry.
If I owned all the damned ketchup in the world abby, I wouldn't fly commercial either. He probably smokes big cigars in flight, too.

ADVERTISEMENT