ADVERTISEMENT

Elementary school shooting in TX

You’re not racist at all.
boebert-family-guns.jpeg

tag%3Areuters.com%2C2021%3Anewsml_LYNXMPEHB401Z%3A12021-12-05T025707Z_1_LYNXMPEHB401Z_RTROPTP_3_USA-POLITICS-MASSIE.JPG
ken-burke.jpg

tag%3Areuters.com%2C2021%3Anewsml_LYNXMPEHB401Z%3A12021-12-05T025707Z_1_LYNXMPEHB401Z_RTROPTP_3_USA-POLITICS-MASSIE.JPG

Tom, one of your ilk had already posted these. Didn't seem to rattle your racist bones...

so now we are hearing there was a negotiator called in to try and talk to the gunman?

WTF?
I started a thread about it. Seems like the whole thing was an example of how not to handle a mass shooter.

I'm not reading through 43 pages. Has it been discussed where an unemployed 18 year old got the money for all the guns, ammo and body armor? One of those M4s was over a grand and the Daniel Defense DDM4 is around $2700. Plus I think he had a few hand guns, 1000+ rounds of ammo, magazine, body armor, etc. That's like $8-9K...did he rob a bank we didn't know about too?

I'm not reading through 43 pages. Has it been discussed where an unemployed 18 year old got the money for all the guns, ammo and body armor? One of those M4s was over a grand and the Daniel Defense DDM4 is around $2700. Plus I think he had a few hand guns, plus 1000+ rounds of ammo, magazine, body armor, etc. That's like $8-9K...did he rob a bank we didn't know about too?
they give out rifles to babies in TX

• Wow
Reactions: alaskanseminole
I'm not reading through 43 pages. Has it been discussed where an unemployed 18 year old got the money for all the guns, ammo and body armor? One of those M4s was over a grand and the Daniel Defense DDM4 is around $2700. Plus I think he had a few hand guns, 1000+ rounds of ammo, magazine, body armor, etc. That's like $8-9K...did he rob a bank we didn't know about too?

We don’t know. Daniel Defense offers financing for their guns, they wouldn’t confirm if the shooter went this route

At some point, there's gonna be a shooting event during one of the Pee-pee/Vajayjay checks...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT