ADVERTISEMENT

Elon Musk doing his part to improve the birth rate in America

So, three kids by two women in the span of a few weeks? I wonder if moving to Texas helped him out somehow?
Also, never dip your pen in the company ink well, Elon.

So, three kids by two women in the span of a few weeks? I wonder if moving to Texas helped him out somehow?

There’s talk he wants to put this secret baba mama as head of Twitter

He said he’d never been accused of impropriety in the workplace when the flight attendant story came out.

I guess that was technically true.

When you are
like Biggie said: Mo money, mo problems

He's an inspiration to aspies everywhere. Shawn Kemp, watch out.

I talked to a stripper once that knew a fellow stripper that would give BJs to rich clients and then spit out the spunk and jam it up her cooch. She said she wanted her baby to be rich too. Genes.

He's an inspiration to aspies everywhere. Shawn Kemp, watch out.

I talked to a stripper once that knew a fellow stripper that would give BJs to rich clients and then spit out the spunk and jam it up her cooch. She said she wanted her baby to be rich too. Genes.
All she ended up with was a Yeesh! infection.

Well I guess they will at least financially be taken care of. Might only see their father on rare occasions but they won't be at want.

Elon is a strange dude and is sounding like his father. His father, Errol, recently had a child with his step daughter as 70 something.

Guys with money in some cases have a lot of kids.

ADVERTISEMENT