ADVERTISEMENT

Elon offers to buy 100% of Twitter and take it private

Everything you said is fair you are just 100% wrong about who is worse!

I do think twitter has a problem outside of musk. There are many examples of.people who should be banned but are not and people who are banned for bullshit.

They ban someone for saying there are only two genders but they allow the Taliban to use it as a recruiting tool. It's bizarre.

Recently as last April 21. Steady drop since then.

Yep last tm. the shareholders won’t take 54. Also he doesn’t have enough money. I can’t imagine he’s going to sell all his tsla to finance this. Pretty sure he doesn’t have 40 billion in cash. There’s a reason the stock has sold off on the news.

ron-paul.gif

What a strange ‘negotiation’ if the deal goes through at $54.
I wasn’t expecting the deal would actually happen when I set my sell price. I figured Musk was just pumping up the price to make a handsome profit on his current holdings. But I’m happy with a 6.25% profit.

Reactions: Sooner-Be-Dead
Sorry, just because Jim Bob and Jerry Lee got banned for tweeting "the covid vaccine made my kids trans" doesn't mean there is some conspiracy against Republicans.
Who? It’s not a conspiracy. It’s a reality. They’ve taken down libs of TikTok multiple times.

Just because an account gets a temporary ban while a potential TOS violation is being looked at doesn't mean it's a conspiracy.
I’ve already said it’s not a conspiracy, yet you continue to put that word in my mouth as an attempt to discredit me. I look at reality. Cons get taken down, libs don’t. Whatever the reasoning is, I’m not really concerned. It would be refreshing to see a more uniform method for limiting misinformation.

I dont buy in to the "owning the libs" crap that people spew, but this is a good owning the libs moment. I could not care less since I don't use Twitter and I don't care who's on it or who owns. But, it's fun watching heads explode. Lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT