ADVERTISEMENT

Emails Reveal ‘Jaw-Dropping’ Herschel Walker Money Scandal

Let’s be realistic here. Walker made it as far as he did because he’s a football legend in Georgia. If he was just some random dude from Macon, he doesn’t get a thousand votes in the primary.
Probably a good thing he swam in the Trump Kool-Aid. Had he quietly sided with Kemp, Raffensberger et.al. he'd likely be serving now.

Reactions: MitchLL
Tribalism? He had an R. Must vote that way or the enemy (i.e. other Americans... not China or Russia or North Korea) wins.
Tribalism explains a lot of the votes he got in the general election. When the choice is 1 D vs 1 R, one-third of voters will choose the Democrat no matter what and one-third of voters will choose the Republican no matter what.

But tribalism doesn’t explain why he beat other Republicans in the primary. That tells me two things - Republicans didn’t have any good candidates in the primary and way too many people voted for Walker simply because he’s a football legend.

Reactions: Hawkfan_08
Tribalism explains a lot of the votes he got in the general election. When the choice is 1 D vs 1 R, one-third of voters will choose the Democrat no matter what and one-third of voters will choose the Republican no matter what.

But tribalism doesn’t explain why he beat other Republicans in the primary. That tells me two things - Republicans didn’t have any good candidates in the primary and way too many people voted for Walker simply because he’s a football legend.
Cult over country.

Just imagine if he'd been elected senator. He'd be a crooked senator sitting there and absolutely nothing would happen to him. Scary thought.

Reactions: Pinehawk

Walker was hand picked by Trump, who is the leader of whatever the Republican Party is these days. If it helps you emotionally to blame this on football, okay, but, it’s a cult.

Reactions: sabula and MitchLL
Walker was hand picked by Trump, who is the leader of whatever the Republican Party is these days. If it helps you emotionally to blame this on football, okay, but, it’s a cult.
Similar to Oz in Pennsylvania.

Caught Turd's eye because he was something of a tv personality.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT