ADVERTISEMENT

New Story Emmanuel Rugamba talks Iowa visit

Apr 8, 2003
Illinois native Emmanuel Rugamba is listed as a WR in the database, but Iowa is recruiting him as a CB/ATH he told us. Here's a Q&A on his Iowa visit yesterday done by direct message on Twitter since he's having phone issues right now.

--

Q: What were some of the highlights of yesterday's Iowa visit?

RUGAMBA: Some of the highlights of the visit were just the campus itself and also the new facilities and getting a good feel of the school.

Q: Which coaches did you get to talk with?

RUGAMBA: I talked to both Ferentz coaches and coach Parker too.

Q: What was their message to you?

RUGAMBA: They were talking to me about how they want me at the school and they feel I fit in perfectly and that I could get experience early.

Q: What was your first impression of Iowa after leaving yesterday?

RUGAMBA: I was impressed by the school. It was a good first impression.

Q: What's next for you recruiting wise? Are you close to narrowing things down or have more visits coming up?

RUGAMBA: I'm not 100% sure at the time, but I'll have it worked out soon.

Q: When are you thinking you might decide?

RUGAMBA: I don't know exactly the date I'd like to commit, but I do want to have the decision made before my season.

Currently, Rugamba holds scholarship offers from Iowa, Illinois, Boston College, Indiana, Pittsburgh, Iowa State, Connecticut, New Mexico, Western Michigan, Northern Illinois, Miami of Ohio, Ball State, and Illinois State.

Profile: http://sports.yahoo.com/iowa/football/recruiting/player-Emmanuel-Rugamba-158551

Reactions: EasyHawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News