ADVERTISEMENT

Emmy's

the bear S2 > S1 > S3

My wife really likes Shogun but I got bored and couldn't get past the main characters real life name is Cosmo Jarvis.

I'd love the name Cosmo Jarvis.

When-Kramer-Dressed-Like-Real-Pimp.gif

Reactions: millah_22
Don't mean to hijack your thread, but I need some good TV recommendations. The Bear is on my list, and now the others OP mentioned. Any other good ones I've missed? I'm currently halfway through my fourth trip through The Sopranos (best show ever and I will not be convinced otherwise), but I'm looking for a few other well done TV series.

Reactions: Jimmy McGill
Don't mean to hijack your thread, but I need some good TV recommendations. The Bear is on my list, and now the others OP mentioned. Any other good ones I've missed? I'm currently halfway through my fourth trip through The Sopranos (best show ever and I will not be convinced otherwise), but I'm looking for a few other well done TV series.

I just need direction on where to find the shows. Yes, too lazy to look them up and want want preferential pick of the order on what to watch

Reactions: The-Dude-Abides
It’s a sham that The Bear falls under comedy. A slap in the face to actual comedy shows.
It’s a comedy bc that’s what the producers see it as. The awards shows don’t really enforce any definition or standard for “comedy.” The producers of the Bear submit it to award shows as a comedy.

It’s a comedy bc that’s what the producers see it as. The awards shows don’t really enforce any definition or standard for “comedy.” The producers of the Bear submit it to award shows as a comedy.
Well they’re lying to themselves.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT