ADVERTISEMENT

Encouraging Article About Iowa Football

DAL

Rookie
Gold Member
Oct 1, 2002
.In an article in the June 11 edition of the Quad City Times, sportswriter Steve Batterson describes how the current uprising within the Iowa football is solidifying new Hawkeye ;players,especially the 2020 recruiting class that will be arriving on campus this weekend.

Hawkeye fans should be encouraged by the words of Coach Ferentz who
recognizes the obvious changes that need to be made and promises that the changes will be made.

In his article, Batterson quotes several members of the 2020 class. Quarterback Deuce Hogan states,"We are better than okay. We are the tightest 2020 recruiting class in the country and we hope to keep it that way. We will be better for this." Offensive lineman, another 2020 recruit, has a similar view. He states, "Nothing is going to break this group.Together we are strong.#Swarm 20."

Especially touching were the words of Roy Wiggins III, the father of linebacker Jay Wiggins. He wrote, "From my heart as a father, I am giving you my best. Please handle my son with care. Let's swarm together in love."

It appears that the 2020 class will be a most promising one. GO HAWKS!

I like these young men’s approach! Rally around this and each other as Hawkeyes! I felt like this from the beginning, THE PROGRAM WILL GET BETTER FROM THIS!
KF deserves the opportunity to “Right the Ship” and he will. No better guy for the job with the help of Mike Daniels and his group. May be a few bumps in the roThis can be turned into a big positive from a national standpoint.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT