ADVERTISEMENT

Enjoy the cool temps this weekend, folks

bagdropper

HR Legend
Oct 17, 2002
...cause it is going to get oppressively hot next week here in Iowa. Generally speaking we don't get to triple digits more than maybe a couple days every 5 years. As I've posted here previously, the WORST weather I can ever remember here in Iowa was that week in 2012 when it was 100+ for a full goddam week near 4th of July...I seem to recall a day when it got to 109 with indescribable dew points that more or less shut the state down a couple days.

Hopefully, we won't be getting that kind of craziness. Anyway...

105 (!) Wednesday

Just went outside for a couple minutes. 56 degrees at the moment, not a cloud in the sky, sun just about to come up. Absolutely glorious. It actually feels chilly out.

...cause it is going to get oppressively hot next week here in Iowa. Generally speaking we don't get to triple digits more than maybe a couple days every 5 years. As I've posted here previously, the WORST weather I can ever remember here in Iowa was that week in 2012 when it was 100+ for a full goddam week near 4th of July...I seem to recall a day when it got to 109 with indescribable dew points that more or less shut the state down a couple days.

105 (!) Wednesday

Just went outside for a couple minutes. 56 degrees at the moment, not a cloud in the sky, sun just about to come up. Absolutely glorious. It actually feels chilly out.
Yep, it's is beautiful. Not looking forward to next week .

105 (!) Wednesday

Just in time for high school football camps!

Reactions: bojihawk44
This is not going to be fun….I really wish this state had more settings than freeze your rear off, or melt your face off….(or at least more days didn’t fit those categories)

Reactions: St. Louis Hawk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT