ADVERTISEMENT

Enjoying the ride

MJBMAN0405

HB MVP
Gold Member
Jan 14, 2008
While I had hoped for what is happening I did not count on it and obviously neither did most of us.

I sometimes enjoy looking forward and projecting what could happen for the team and fans. Although it is fun to do that I have decided to enjoy the ride. Much like a car trip to Disneyland ... You can think of all the rides and fun when you get there. But if that is all you think about you will miss the mountains, the grand canyon, maybe Vegas or the Hoover dam.

I like the ride boys and girls. I am taking each game and enjoying the view. One win at a time and relishing that feeling. Look at the polls and enjoying seeing us listed (whatever position).

I appreciate this team and the ride we are all on. Let's head for the Rockies (the Maryland game) and enjoy their majesty. Hopefully we will have some great panoramas and can reminisce about that part of our trip.

It's always the journey people ... Always the journey. Hop aboard the Hawkeye bus and let's see some sites together. Regardless of where we end up!!

Happy travels

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.