ADVERTISEMENT

Eno Benjamin

I thought I saw it some thread that he was in contact with the coaching staff regarding the Arizona State visit last weekend and it was cleared. It was mainly to visit an old teammate or friend that goes there.

I thought I saw it some thread that he was in contact with the coaching staff regarding the Arizona State visit last weekend and it was cleared. It was mainly to visit an old teammate or friend that goes there.
He has a friend now at ASU. He recently transferred to ASU from Texas when Jay Norvell was gassed at Tx and hired by ASU.

Nothing to see. Where are these trolls coming from. I hope recruits know fans pretend to be fans of one team just to do this stuff.

Nothing to see. Where are these trolls coming from. I hope recruits know fans pretend to be fans of one team just to do this stuff.
Not a troll....everything I've posted in this thread can be addressed via e-mail with a mod for this site-Blair Sanderson...feel free to email him and come back here with his response. If anything I've posted proves to be incorrect, by all means..set the record straight.

Not a troll....everything I've posted in this thread can be addressed via e-mail with a mod for this site-Blair Sanderson...feel free to email him and come back here with his response. If anything I've posted proves to be incorrect, by all means..set the record straight.

Hope you can understand why some would be skeptical. Can you provide us with some empirical evidence that Iowa has cut ties? Something tangible?

I didn't claim Iowa had "cut ties"...
Ok. Sorry. Didn't mean to put word in your mouth. I thought you posted that it was a "coaches decision on Eno". Did you just mean it was a "coaches decision" that Eno would not visit next weekend? You also confirmed that "coaches were looking at other options" in a previous post.

So this begs the question: What exactly are you saying in regards to Eno's status?

Did you claim the coaches are looking at other options?

Ok. Sorry. Didn't mean to put word in your mouth. I thought you posted that it was a "coaches decision on Eno". Did you just mean it was a "coaches decision" that Eno would not visit next weekend? You also confirmed that "coaches were looking at other options" in a previous post.

So this begs the question: What exactly are you saying in regards to Eno's status?
Everything I've said in this thread can be verified through Blair Sanderson..Iowa has a "no visit after committing policy". Eno took two official visits. The Iowa staff chose not to have him visit next weekend. They are doing their due dilligence and looking into other options at rb. Iowa, as far as I know, has not cut ties with Eno. They are looking into covering their bases in the event Eno is no longer a viable option..

Everything I've said in this thread can be verified through Blair Sanderson..Iowa has a "no visit after committing policy". Eno took two official visits. The Iowa staff chose not to have him visit next weekend. They are doing their due dilligence and looking into other options at rb. Iowa, as far as I know, has not cut ties with Eno. They are looking into covering their bases in the event Eno is no longer a viable option..

Thanks again for your explanation. It makes sense and I am not arguing that what you are saying is not true. Rather I'm just looking for some actual verifiable written evidence of your claims. I appreciate that Blair can verify everything you said, but frankly it would speak volumes if there was evidence posted here for all to read. For the record, I'm not calling you a liar, just want to be privy to the same exact sources.

If the girl you asked to prom said yes, then she kept looking around for a different date, wouldn't you look at other options, also?

Since coaches can't talk about recruits I'm assuming Eno has gone on record somewhere. So it should be pretty easy to back up your claims with a simple link.

Reactions: Tim Dodge Rules
Mmmmmmmmmmmm............. Paula.
b7eece7338d8e15c2606f401ef478c7f.jpg

Reactions: Adamshusker
It's pretty simple, if Iowa had beaten NDSU and Northwestern like they should/could have, we wouldn't even be talking about this.

Where was the second visit? I got the ASU thing. I will say until the early signing period becomes reality Iowa has just about zero chance to elevate the program and we are not alone.

If you've been the parent of teenagers, you know that they are often irrational creatures prone to wild swings in their opinions and with ever changing plans and "commitments".
To expect football recruits, who are themselves teenagers, to somehow be different is unrealistic.
Best to wait and see who actually signs a LOI, and then who actually shows up on campus in the fall.

Maybe KF didn't offer enough money? Captain tight ass is more like it.

So he's not really visiting the best of schools on top of all this. I figured he'd be a hotter commodity. Have some schools cooled on him or what's the deal?

Eno is a Hawkeye. Commits have been allowed to visit other schools as long as it's been cleared by the staff.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT