ADVERTISEMENT

**** EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga 2020-21 Thread ****

I want Pulisic out of Chelsea now. This is ridiculous. Former coach at Dortmund won't play him now that he is in charge. Find a new home and destroy Chelsea like God intended.

ICYMI, Daryl Dike got his first in England. Starts in a second straight game today...

EDIT: BOOM! Second straight game, second straight...

That’s four, and possibly up Americans in European domestic cup finals in the last six months:
-Pulisic with Chelsea in the FA Cup Final (goal)
-McKennie with Juventus and Supercoppa (won)
-Dest in the Copa Del Rey Final with Barcelona (coming) with an outside possibility that de la Fuente playing.
-And now Aaronson.
-Reyna, Adams, and Sargent are all now close to the cup final in Germany.

162140697_2687719608186516_719910528530473316_o.jpg

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Champions League quarterfinal draw
  • Manchester City vs. Borussia Dortmund
  • FC Porto vs. Chelsea
  • Bayern Munich vs. Paris Saint-Germain
  • Real Madrid vs. Liverpool
Europa League quarterfinal draw
  1. Granada CF vs. Manchester United
  2. Arsenal vs. Slavia Prague
  3. AFC Ajax vs. AS Roma
  4. Dinamo Zagreb vs. Villarreal CF

Great draws for all of the English teams. Particularly happy w/Arsenal's draw. Wish I could go to Prague to watch the away leg in person!

Champions League quarterfinal draw
  • Manchester City vs. Borussia Dortmund
  • FC Porto vs. Chelsea
  • Bayern Munich vs. Paris Saint-Germain
  • Real Madrid vs. Liverpool
Europa League quarterfinal draw
  1. Granada CF vs. Manchester United
  2. Arsenal vs. Slavia Prague
  3. AFC Ajax vs. AS Roma
  4. Dinamo Zagreb vs. Villarreal CF

Great draws for all of the English teams. Particularly happy w/Arsenal's draw. Wish I could go to Prague to watch the away leg in person!

Best possible draw for Chelsea. If they can beat Porto they play the winner or Real Madrid v Liverpool. Neither R. Madrid or Liverpool are playing their best right now.

Most likely Bayern wins it all though.

Best possible draw for Chelsea. If they can beat Porto they play the winner or Real Madrid v Liverpool. Neither R. Madrid or Liverpool are playing their best right now.

Most likely Bayern wins it all though.
Lewandowski allegedly out for a month for an injury sustained on international duty. That could change everything.

Also, Mbappe on the main stage is a treat to watch! Can't wait for PSG/Bayern!

UEFA has confirmed that Euro 2020 will be played in the original 12 nations that were initially named as hosts. Here's the full schedule. We should do some sort of Pick 'em tournament in here.

https://www.uefa.com/uefaeuro-2020/...6773df7faed-1000--euro-2020-all-the-fixtures/

Group A (Rome/Baku): Turkey, Italy (hosts), Wales, Switzerland
Group B (Copenhagen/St Petersburg): Denmark (hosts), Finland, Belgium, Russia (hosts)
Group C (Amsterdam/Bucharest): Netherlands (hosts), Ukraine, Austria, North Macedonia
Group D (London/Glasgow): England (hosts), Croatia, Scotland (hosts), Czech Republic
Group E (Bilbao/Dublin): Spain (hosts), Sweden, Poland, Slovakia
Group F (Munich/Budapest): Hungary (hosts), Portugal (holders), France, Germany (hosts)

Group F the clear Group of Death.

All matches in the US will be show on ESPN, ESPN2 & ABC.

Last edited:
Did anybody get the Liverpool-Arsenal score from last weekend? I can't seem to find it.

Did anybody get the Liverpool-Arsenal score from last weekend? I can't seem to find it.
I can't find it either. 🤷‍♂️

I did see Liverpool get crushed yesterday by Real Madrid in the Champions League though. 3-1...and they were lucky it wasn't 5-1 or 6-1.

Here's a little financial analysis for you guys that will make you want to vomit (unless you happen to be a City fan)...

Man City's BENCH today and the transfer fee paid for each player, in USD:

Kevin DeBruyne: $83m
Kyle Walker: $58m
Ilkay Gundogan: $30m
Riyad Mahrez: $75m
Rodri: $69m
Ruben Dias: $75m
Phil Foden $0 (homegrown)

Total: $390 million

They have ~$400,000,000 on the damn bench.

Source: transfermarket.us

Here's a little financial analysis for you guys that will make you want to vomit (unless you happen to be a City fan)...

Financial “Fair Play”.

Reactions: LesClaypool

Reason #1 you never pick City players in fantasy

Reactions: LesClaypool
0-0 through 38th minute

Mbappe, Neymar, Di Maria bossing Bayern for the most part. Neymar's hit the post twice.

Bayern need 2 away goals at a minimum to make it a match.

Anyone else watching?

Finally Porto draws a yellow for beating on Pulisic.

I do have to say he does get on the receiving end of some hard fouls and they are not cautioned nearly as often as they should. This is something Chelsea's British fans and their match commentators have noticed on multiple occasions.

Finally Porto draws a yellow for beating on Pulisic.

I do have to say he does get on the receiving end of some hard fouls and they are not cautioned nearly as often as they should. This is something Chelsea's British fans and their match commentators have noticed on multiple occasions.
You're not kidding. He gets the crap kicked out of him!

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
He does... and will continue to get this until he becomes a bigger star which at that point he will get fouls drawn much easier which will help him from taking these beatings and help him reduce injuries.

Oddly enough his injuries arn't from contact, they are hamstring/muscle issues that occur because he puts too much strain on them.

ADVERTISEMENT