ADVERTISEMENT

**** EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga 2021-22 Thread ****

Some head scratchers. Ream? Roldan? Even surprised to see Bello. I think Zardes and Dike are banged up right now so not having them makes sense. Thought Hoppe had a shot with them hurt. Richards still not 100%?

Some head scratchers. Ream? Roldan? Even surprised to see Bello. I think Zardes and Dike are banged up right now so not having them makes sense. Thought Hoppe had a shot with them hurt. Richards still not 100%?

Super excited to see Pepe but that was probably the reason that Hoppe was left off. Musah is just coming back from injury probably why he was left off. Would like to have Erik Williamson over Roldon here but still pretty happy with this roster

There are a lot of guys that their club situation is not set yet like Cannon and Richards so that may have had an impact

Ronaldo to City apparently almost done. He's agreed to terms but Juve allegedly wants a 25mil Euro transfer fee and Man City don't want to pay one.

https://www.espn.com/soccer/blog-tr...o-ronaldo-agrees-deal-to-join-manchester-city

Messi to PSG...

Ronaldo to Man City...

This feels an AWFUL LOT like when A-Rod went to the Yankees.

F both of those teams and F Messi & Ronaldo for going to them.

How come a player at Ronaldo's level could go for only 25 million?

If Man City grabs Ronaldo than you have to think that the Champions league will be PSG or Man City.

Assuming Man City get's Ronaldo. . .

Man City and PSG in the same group. Wow, will be interesting to see who wins that group.

As a Chelsea fan I'm thinking without Ronaldo Juvie are probably not that strong. Chelsea should easily win group H.
It's been a crazy transfer window, apparently Real Madrid is eyeing Mbappe. Ronaldo to City would be crazy, there is also chatter of McKennie to Tottenham.

Would love to see Ronaldo at City, even if it's just for a year. Then City bring in Haaland next year.

It's been a crazy transfer window, apparently Real Madrid is eyeing Mbappe. Ronaldo to City would be crazy, there is also chatter of McKennie to Tottenham.

Of course McKennie to Tottenham takes him out of the Champions League for this year and quite frankly for the forseeable future. Man City, Liverpool, Man U, and Chelsea seem to have broken further away from the rest of the pack.

Of course I'm not sure Juvie is making the CL without Ronaldo next year either. But at least McKennie would play in the CL this year.

McKennie to the EPL would be great.

Of course McKennie to Tottenham takes him out of the Champions League for this year and quite frankly for the forseeable future. Man City, Liverpool, Man U, and Chelsea seem to have broken further away from the rest of the pack.

Of course I'm not sure Juvie is making the CL without Ronaldo next year either. But at least McKennie would play in the CL this year.
Yeah, the depth of the EPL means I don't really care about him missing out on the Champions League this season. It might be for the best though, as we have qualifying for him to worry about.

Yeah, the depth of the EPL means I don't really care about him missing out on the Champions League this season. It might be for the best though, as we have qualifying for him to worry about.

Yeah I don't think Spurs are going to be qualifying for the CL anytime soon.

Just my opinion but the split between the top 4 and Arsenal and Spurs is even bigger now.

Arsenal, Spurs, Everton, West Ham, and Leister City are going to be competing for 5th place in the EPL to play in the Europa league.

I can't tell you specifically who is going to be 1, 2, 3, and 4, but it's probably going to be Man City, Chelsea, Man U, and Liverpool.

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
Former Hawkeye, Cloe Lacasse (fresh off being an alternate for the Gold Medal winning Canada WNT) scores a hat-trick in the UEFA Women’s Champions League:

Another day another VAR episode.

Dortmund has goal called back for a foul 30 seconds before the goal.

WTF?

Lol...fans pelting Dortmund players with cups at Leverkusen. Dortmund hanging on in stoppage time.

It really is just a game...but some days (and today is one of them) if feels like more...

FAPOPALX0AAj8AD

Meant to add I think it was the atmosphere and obviously the result, but also the sense of optimism about the future.

Of course, next time I talk to him he’ll tell me - in true Arsenal fan fashion - that they will probably find some way to **** it up like they always do.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT