ADVERTISEMENT

**** EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga 2021-22 Thread ****

Hope he comes out of that alive. Malmo are from a weak league and can't really hold up in the Champion's league. So their solution against Chelsea the last time was to try to intimidate Chelsea through rough play which lead to the injures of both Timo Werner and Romelu Lukaku.

I worry a little about what might happen to Pulisic who is much smaller than those 2 and injured much more.

As bad as Tottenham has been they are only 2 points behind Arsenal
Tottenham started 3-0.
Arsenal started 0-3.

You were in 1st (I assume you're a Tottenham fan...maybe you're not though?) and we were in 20th.

We are undefeated in our last 9 matches in all competitions.

Now, with all that said, the season is loooong, and Arsenal is not a contender for anything anytime soon. Please don't get me wrong. But I do like where we're headed.

I am not sure how big of a deal this is? Was on England's U20 team

I'm not familiar with that guy.

Related news, RE: call-ups...I was absolutely thrilled for this guy, who yesterday got his 1st England call!
smith%20rowe_0.jpg

And this guy, who got his 1st Brazil invitiation:
skysports-gabriel-magalhaes_5219283.jpg

I looked him up, he currently plays in Championship with Nottingham Forrest. US/English dual national but spent his entire youth career with the English national teams.

I don't think it's a huge deal at the moment because he's not yet ready for the senior squad. However he's young and he's getting regular minutes in the 2nd division. So the potential is there.

My guess is that he realized he wasn't going to be good enough for England's senior squad and that's why he committed to the US.

Reactions: Dorrman
ADVERTISEMENT