ADVERTISEMENT

**** EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga 2022-23 Thread ****

Any Manchester United fans in here? This de Jong saga is going to go until the end of August.

What are thoughts on Pulisic? For whatever reason he hasn’t gelled with Tuchel enough to get consistent PT, especially as a starter. Now seems blocked by Mount and Sterling.

What are thoughts on Pulisic? For whatever reason he hasn’t gelled with Tuchel enough to get consistent PT, especially as a starter. Now seems blocked by Mount and Sterling.

He probably needs a move (or Tuchel getting the boot) but I fine with him staying where he is through the WC. He will most likely play 20-30 min per match with some starts here and there and hopefully he will stay healthy.

The problem is he comes with a big price tag so a lot of teams cant afford him.

It appears we are going to have an American starting for Man U soon. Ten Hag was his manager at Ajax Amsterdam, so they have a good history together. He was left of Barcelona’s team sheet today, so it appears imminent 👀…

Last edited:
It appears we are going to have an American starting for Man U soon. Ten Hag was his manager at Ajax Amsterdam, so they have a good history together. He was left of Barcelona’s team sheet today, so it appears imminent 👀…

Dest would probably be better off at Barca, despite their financial woes they are almost certain to make the Champions League every year. Man U despite their financial strength seems to be floundering.

Watched the Leeds match this morning and Aaronson had an assist off a corner.

However Leeds blew a 2 goal lead and only got a draw.

They clearly still have problems with their defense.

Dest would probably be better off at Barca, despite their financial woes they are almost certain to make the Champions League every year. Man U despite their financial strength seems to be floundering.
Well, he certainly won’t have any problem starting on this Man U team.

So for the most part he's better off with Barca.

Man U is crumbling. I know it's only been 2 games but they are in last place right now.

I doubt they get relegated but they certainly arn't looking like a team that's going to be competing for a Champion's league spot.

He was a starter for them last season until Xavi took over. He is mostly a role player now. I think he has some value and Barca needs the $$$$ big time
He got pushed into starting quite a few games late as an outright winger, which honestly I like. You hit the nail on the head with their money problems. He’s pretty much an asset they can’t afford to not sell.

Season 5 No GIF by The Office

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
Aaronson looks great at the 10 and his work rate is unreal. Adams doesn’t get much attention but his steadiness and being in the right place allows his side to be able to pressure up top.

Reactions: Dorrman
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT