ADVERTISEMENT

**** EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga 2022-23 Thread ****

Well the Queen just ruined my Saturday morning. Kind of interesting seeing the backlash the Premier League is getting by postponing games this weekend

ICYMI, former Hawkeye forward Cloe Lacasse has scored her first goal for Canada, and against Argentina. Tidy first time redirected finish:

Lots of attention to Man City-Liverpool, but I am watching Dortmund vs Union Berlin. Hopefully Gio Reyna gets in.

Pefok with the assist on the second. I know it’s early but they’ll have already played the two big boys here on the front side. And both Bayern and Dortmund have not shown any signs of collectively replacing their respective superhero departures. With all the big clubs playing these condensed schedules, I figured it might be a really good season for some dark horses. Pefok might be one of the only guys on the FCU squad who could potentially play in the WC, while the rest of their squad gets healthy and rested. Bayern and Dortmund will have most of their regulars playing in Qatar.

New US/Mexico Soccer Doc coming out on Amazon Prime next week

Clint Dempsey No GIF by U.S. Soccer Federation

Jesse Marsch is about done. Leeds dominates possession and loses to a team that made their only attempt basically.
They just got a few new pieces in the January window. I sure he will get a few more weeks.

Bamford's 1st touch is terrible, they a had few good chances in the 1st half that he screwed the pooch

They just got a few new pieces in the January window. I sure he will get a few more weeks.

Bamford's 1st touch is terrible, they a had few good chances in the 1st half that he screwed the pooch

Bamford is not good from what I have seen.

Damn, the EPL is win NOW or move one. Marsch did a great job of keeping from being relegated, and just picked up McKennie and others. Siyonara, Jesse.

Oh well, as a Gooner, I hate Leeds anyhoo.

This Man City thing is crazy.

Haaland, De Bruyne all could be on different teams....soon

Do you really think it would be that bad.

I mean I've heard people talk about Man City being auto relegated. Would the EPL have the guts to do that?

Yes. They were talking about it on Sirius XM FC this morning. Its going to be bad.

I just would be shocked if they were auto relegated. A loss of points I could see.

How many of their players have clauses in their contracts that terminate the contracts if the team is relegated?

I just would be shocked if they were auto relegated. A loss of points I could see.

How many of their players have clauses in their contracts that terminate the contracts if the team is relegated?

Thats a good question. When signing with a team like Man City, you certainly do not think that is a possible outcome. They are not Burnley.

Pep loves our defenders. Remember they were preparing an offer to Fulham for Antonee Robinson and he’s said he’d sign Ream if he weren’t so old.

In other news, LAFC appears to be getting Aubameyang on a season loan from Chelsea. A guy who has been the leading scorer for both the Bundesliga and EPL in the last five years. He gets out of the hellscape that is Chelsea right now, and the richest in MLS (the first team worth over a billion) gets richer...

Do you really think it would be that bad.

I mean I've heard people talk about Man City being auto relegated. Would the EPL have the guts to do that?

Like 10 years ago when Rangers when into administration, I thought it was crazy that they would relegate them and they sent them down to the 4th division

Reactions: JRHawk2003
Pep loves our defenders. Remember they were preparing an offer to Fulham for Antonee Robinson and he’s said he’d sign Ream if he weren’t so old.

In other news, LAFC appears to be getting Aubameyang on a season loan from Chelsea. A guy who has been the leading scorer for both the Bundesliga and EPL in the last five years. He gets out of the hellscape that is Chelsea right now, and the richest in MLS (the first team worth over a billion) gets richer...

Meh Chelsea finally realized that he's on his last legs as a player.

Probablem with Chelsea is that after their whole spending spree they failed to get a good striker who can finish. They still don't have that. They just can't score.

Meh Chelsea finally realized that he's on his last legs as a player.

Probablem with Chelsea is that after their whole spending spree they failed to get a good striker who can finish. They still don't have that. They just can't score.
Yeah, they spent a lot and didn't get much for it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT