ADVERTISEMENT

Eric Greitens

I bet he’d have a goddamned hobo fit if you mentioned to him that Trump was basically a full breed Democrat like 3 months before the primary where he magically decided to be a fake Republican..

Reactions: HawkNester
Just imagine how loudly the crying on Fox News and this board would be if a Democrat produced a similar type of ad. It would be 72 hour no commercials reporting at least.
Kamala Harris was off by 150 years or something like that today when it comes to slavery or something, and was wearing a tan suit. So pretty much the same thing.

Reactions: lucas80 and BioHawk
If he's pissing off dbag Liberals I think he's Fing fantastic. Looks to me like he's fantastic. LOL!
You calling others d'bags is an all time HROT classic.

Congratulations, d'bag. You must feel so proud, and I am sure you are, because you have nothing else to be proud about.

Irony.

You have reached your life's nadir tonight.

No where to go but up.

LOL!

I bet he’d have a goddamned hobo fit if you mentioned to him that Trump was basically a full breed Democrat like 3 months before the primary where he magically decided to be a fake Republican..
He might have been a Democrat, but at no point did I ever think, "You know what? That guy would be a great President someday". And Democrats as a whole pretty much laughed at him for even considering it. So then he decided to run as a Republican.

Calling what they tried to do a "Ministry of Truth" is pretty dumb. You should read 1984. And then not post or talk to anyone who isn't obligated to tolerate you in their daily lives for about 2 months because that's how long it takes to stop be annoying after you read Orwell for the first time.
It's amazing at how much Democrats suck at marketing. They actually hate doing it, which is the only reason I can think of they let Republicans do it for them so much.

Reactions: sober_teacher
He might have been a Democrat, but at no point did I ever think, "You know what? That guy would be a great President someday". And Democrats as a whole pretty much laughed at him for even considering it. So then he decided to run as a Republican.
Ok. Not sure what that has to do with what I posted. He was a major Clinton backer and donor. Pro-choice. Anti-war. A proud Dem. All the shit the idiot this thread is about hates.

It's amazing at how much Democrats suck at marketing. They actually hate doing it, which is the only reason I can think of they let Republicans do it for them so much.

They are horrendously bad at all aspects of communication. To be specific, I am referring to corporate democrats. Spend 10 minutes inside most corporations and this will make complete sense. Chances are, there will be no one there who knows how to communicate. If there is someone, they are either highly paid or soon to be running for the exit.

Progressives don't have this problem Bernie, AOC, Katie Porter, to name a few, are all very strong communicators.

Ok. Not sure what that has to do with what I posted. He was a major Clinton backer and donor. Pro-choice. Anti-war. A proud Dem. All the shit the idiot this thread is about hates.
I missed the context of your post so as it turns out, it doesn't have much other than expanding on the point you were making.

Reactions: FAUlty Gator
Donald Trump registered as a Republican from 1987 to 1999. He switched to the Reform Party in 1999, the Democratic Party in 2001, and back to the Republican Party in 2009. He had been a registered Republican for six years when he ran in 2015.

Reactions: BelemNole
From 1989 to 2015, Donald Trump made $1,845,290 worth of political donations. Republicans received $1,150,540, and Democrats received $694,750. Between 2011 and 2015 Trump contributed $8,500 to Democrats and $630,150 to Republicans.

Those are what we call facts.

Reactions: BelemNole
From 1989 to 2015, Donald Trump made $1,845,290 worth of political donations. Republicans received $1,150,540, and Democrats received $694,750. Between 2011 and 2015 Trump contributed $8,500 to Democrats and $630,150 to Republicans.

Those are what we call facts.
Not sure what that has to do with anything. He gave over $100,000 to the Clintons. And he held many Democratic stances. He was also a registered Democrat in the 2000’s. What is your issue with those facts I presented?

Not sure what that has to do with anything. He gave over $100,000 to the Clintons. And he held many Democratic stances. He was also a registered Democrat in the 2000’s. What is your issue with those facts I presented?
He doesn't hold any positions. He takes the road of least resistance. He'll take any "stance" that gets him what he wants - if you don't know that by now, there's really nothing else to say. What's important is that he had been a Republican for years prior to his run and his donations clearly reflect that. What these facts definitively do is refute this:
That's total BS.

He doesn't hold any positions. He takes the road of least resistance. He'll take any "stance" that gets him what he wants - if you don't know that by now, there's really nothing else to say. What's important is that he had been a Republican for years prior to his run and his donations clearly reflect that. What these facts definitively do is refute this:

That's total BS.
Maybe if you weren’t in some sort of hurry to argue about everything you’d realize you’re making the point that I made originally and have mentioned a thousand times on here.

FFS, you were wrong. Just admit it or let it go.
Really? This is the post you responded to with your bullshit:
Not sure what that has to do with what I posted. He was a major Clinton backer and donor. Pro-choice. Anti-war. A proud Dem. All the shit the idiot this thread is about hates.
Tell me again what part of this is wrong. I’ll help:
Major Clinton backer? TRUE
Pro Choice? TRUE
Anti-War? TRUE
A proud Dem? TRUE

Fvcking idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: Mpchillin
Really? This is the post you responded to with your bullshit:
Not sure what that has to do with what I posted. He was a major Clinton backer and donor. Pro-choice. Anti-war. A proud Dem. All the shit the idiot this thread is about hates.
Tell me again what part of this is wrong. I’ll help:
Major Clinton backer? TRUE
Pro Choice? TRUE
Anti-War? TRUE
A proud Dem? TRUE

Fvcking idiot.
LOL...he was pro-choice until he wasn't. He wasn't anti-war...he was anti Donald Trump involved in a war. He was NEVER a proud anything but Donald Trump. He HAS NO VALUES that don't personally benefit him.

And he most assuredly wasn't "a full breed Democrat like 3 months before the primary where he magically decided to be a fake Republican".

You're the fvcking idiot if you believe otherwise. And you apparently do.

LOL...he was pro-choice until he wasn't. He wasn't anti-war...he was anti Donald Trump involved in a war. He was NEVER a proud anything but Donald Trump. He HAS NO VALUES that don't personally benefit him.

And he most assuredly wasn't "a full breed Democrat like 3 months before the primary where he magically decided to be a fake Republican".

You're the fvcking idiot if you believe otherwise. And you apparently do.
Jesus. No shit. Again. It’s my entire point that these ass holes who pledge allegiance to Trump do so knowing he has no allegiance to any core principles.

As for the “three months” comment, I am not one bit surprised that you have no idea what hyperbole is. Good grief. It’s well documented that he was a Dem from 2001-2008 when he started pretending to be a Republican again so he could run for office.

But go ahead and keep arguing with the wall.

Nice to see the admiral and a former Navy SEAL bringing the serious dickheat beat down on that POS Eric Greitens. But will it matter?

Missouri, you need to wake the eff up.

Not gonna happen. Missouri GOP has super majorities in both chambers but can’t pass much because it’s Super MAGA vs. somewhat normal cons.

And Greitens went on Bannon’s show today to say he was 100% proud of the ad and it was a metaphor …

ADVERTISEMENT