ADVERTISEMENT

Ernst / Greenfield

I would hammer away at her for abandoning the military. She hasn't addressed the rumors of Russian bounties on US soldiers, she hasn't poked her nose out after Trump used the military to clear out peaceful protestors, or tell him to STFU as he bashes military leaders. She hurts veterans as Trump screws with the USPS, which so many veterans count on. Trump has made one rash decision after another that has weakened the US military, and put lives at risk. She can't even tell him to stop leaking classified information because she is so afraid of a mean tweet.

I think she leads the GOP in the number of times she's answered a question about Trump where she hasn't seen the tweet, or heard the comment, etc. I wonder how many people believe there's a single elected official who doesn't keep track of what POTUS (no matter who it is) says or does.

Reactions: cigaretteman
Ernst has proven she's not up to the job. I have to believe Greenfield will be an improvement. How much of an improvement? I don't know but I hope to find out.
Seriously, what do you think the JOB is? You sit around and vote on stuff. It used to be you sit around, debate, and vote on stuff, but they got rid of talking to each other

If the majority of Iowans had any clue which candidate would be best for the state they would vote Greenfield. Unfortunately, the cycle will continue and the young, promising Iowans will continue to leave the state in droves.
Yep the lowest barometer is rural IA at this point, stupidity is the way.

Greenfield was a lousy choice by the Dems. And Ernst absolutely sucks

Ernst will win but man her seat was ripe for the taking. She’ll get the down ballot support from Trump too, as he’ll take Iowa again.

What is disheartening is that just like Grassley, the longer Ernst stays in, the more difficult she will be to defeat.
Yeah, Trump was definitely on to something when he asked "how stupid are the people of Iowa?". Well, quite stupid and steadily getting more stupid with the brain drain crisis there

I heard one about Greenfield today that she supports some oddball plan that if enacted, gas would wind up being $13/gallon.

I was drinking coffee at the time. It darn near wound up on my windshield.

I heard one about Greenfield today that she supports some oddball plan that if enacted, gas would wind up being $13/gallon.

I was drinking coffee at the time. It darn near wound up on my windshield.
No...gasoline would cost $42/ gallon...it’s all part of the Pelosi, Biden, AOC economic recovery plan bagdropper! And of course, Obama is behind it all...

I think the Greenfield/Ernst debates will provide Theresa with a chance to attack JE's lack of accomplishments in Washington and the chance to bring up the "Russian Bounties" topic.

Greenfield will also be able to defend the story about the mall closing. Greenfield has much to gain. I don't see what Ernst can brag about?

Theresa "crop duster" Greenfield has some of the worse ads in political history.

My daddy was a crop duster, my first husband died, I have a twin sister who isn't as good as me in basketball so please vote for me.

Oh and she walks like she has a corn cob stuck up her butt.

The Dems have no one to blame but themselves for blowing this one. They actually managed to put up a candidate that is worse than Joni. Joni just went through a nasty divorce with allegations abound and also overplays the victim card. Not a good look in my opinion.

They both have horribly annoying voices. Throw in Axne and you have three of the most nails on chalk board voices in the history of American politics.

ADVERTISEMENT