ADVERTISEMENT

Escape from Alcatraz (Ioway)

Hawki97

HB Legend
Dec 16, 2001
Iowa City, IA
It’s getting serious boyz, I've officially put an offer on a place in New England. Almost two acres, 1960’s house that needs some work but good bones. Gives me something to keep busy with for the next couple years and I can turn a profit on the sweat equity when I leave. Won’t be where I retire but could be a great spot for 10-15 years.

Almost time to dump the top sticker (has nothing to do with politics). Thank you sweet baby jeebus!

635767182653284597-Closeup.jpg

/csb

It’s getting serious boyz, I've officially put an offer on a place in New England. Almost two acres, 1960’s house that needs some work but good bones. Gives me something to keep busy with for the next couple years and I can turn a profit on the sweat equity when I leave. Won’t be where I retire but could be a great spot for 10-15 years.

Almost time to dump the top sticker (excitement has nothing to do with politics). Thank you sweet baby jeebus!

635767182653284597-Closeup.jpg

/csb
Iowa > your state

Do it. I'm proud to be from Iowa but getting out added more quality to life than I could have imagined.

Yep. I came back to the desolation to keep the wife happy - her reasons are now gone (as in dead). I’ve got some time so I’m being picky. The NE is where it’s at though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT