ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN is going to begin airing Korean baseball games

NDallasRuss

HR Legend
Dec 5, 2002
You're going to have to wake up early, or stay up late.

"ESPN announced a deal Monday to air Korea Baseball Organization games six days per week, starting with Opening Day on Tuesday:"

"The broadcasts will feature experienced MLB commentators working remotely, including Karl Ravech, Jessica Mendoza and Eduardo Perez."

Link

Ahh, yeah. I didn't go back past the first page. The tweet I linked was from after the last post of the other thread, so I thought it was new news.

As penance, here are additional Korean baseball cheerleaders.

optimize

2490d6e1079b0c9e89ea3aa782b80764.jpg

cheerleaders-4.jpg

dqyluIMWEJ3mguH4y_8QF5hrzZzJx7N6161qT2Bn2gkaohBR8C2JXOcESr4PYZNyI8hWCahnXZjbtqZcFFpi4tv7jS7Nj61psS4dr-6Y_3v2lDOS5wgW6I6nzxY-ahsBmlchh425FXorQ3Q8LoCVDADY4ec29JT5VwKbUYL-vCLAgcs

I'm DVRing opening Day. Depending on if I enjoy it. Will continue to DVR. AA baseball which is what KBO is the equivalent to. Is better than no baseball.

I’m going for the Busan Lotte Giants. It’s a working class port town that is the “baseball capital” of Korea, but the least successful of the old teams, last winning in 1991. That checks my boxes. I posted this in another thread. Apparently hot chicken is to Korean ball, what hot dogs are to American. “Would” on the beer. “Would not” on the roasted squid jerky:
Lotte Giants 4 LYFE!…

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT