ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN top 100 players

squeezebox

HR Heisman
Mar 6, 2018
Totally agree. It’s one thing for Campbell to be rated 71st…. I’d disagree with that, but ok, whatever. BUT then look at the LBs ahead of him. I’ll save everything the time and not make you click on the article. It’s SEC loaded with guys literally with less than half the production - based solely on “potential ability” or other bias. Hot trash indeed.

Click bait. The writer just made a few bucks.

But, this is truly AMAZING!

:rolleyes:

kids-jumping-photo-u1

Have to admit I find this article to be absolutely hot trash.

Moss: 52 overall
Campbell: 71 overall

others of note:
Will Mcdonald: 50 overall
Mohamed Ibrahim: 28 overall

ESPN as a whole has been hot garbage for several years now

It was already bad, but only gonna get worse SEC bias with the BIG ending the relations with espn. I do wish fox sports website was a little better so that can become the go-to website for all of BIG country. Or does anyone have a recommended site?

iowa.rivals.com

He's really good. Maybe you don't rank him that high because he might be injury prone. I hope he finishes the season and has 11 great games.
He is a good RB but as far as top players I wouldn't put him in my top 100. He has benefitted from a great RB OL. Look at the numbers the running backs behind him put up when he was out. There was no drop off. He is most likely a later round NFL pick. There several backs below him I would put higher. I also wouldn't include the ISU WR. When I think of top 100 players you are thinking guys that are going to be high draft picks. At least in my opinion.

He is a good RB but as far as top players I wouldn't put him in my top 100. He has benefitted from a great RB OL. Look at the numbers the running backs behind him put up when he was out. There was no drop off. He is most likely a later round NFL pick. There several backs below him I would put higher. I also wouldn't include the ISU WR. When I think of top 100 players you are thinking guys that are going to be high draft picks. At least in my opinion.
I would disagree with the accessment of guys needing to be top draft picks to be top 100 players. Moss deserves pre-season praise, and he certainly will not be a top draft pick. At times the player just fits the system.

ADVERTISEMENT