ADVERTISEMENT

Essential listening for COVID ‘stay at home’ cadre of posters

No, I'm not.

“Obviously, you need to take it seriously and do the kind of things the (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) and the Department of Homeland Security is doing. But this is not a major threat to the people of the United States and this is not something that the citizens of the United States right now should be worried about.” ~ Dr. Anthony Fauci.
You are so full of shit. The operative words always have been "right now" because it was an evolving situation. Not to mention the rest of what he was saying at the time provides the whole message.

Wrong before. Wrong now. It's a pattern.

Reactions: Joes Place
You are so full of shit. The operative words always have been "right now" because it was an evolving situation. Not to mention the rest of what he was saying at the time provides the whole message.

You are only slightly better than Joe in admitting you are wrong in the face of clear evidence.

Wrong before. Wrong now. It's a pattern.

Doesn't change what he actually said.
You have gone all May on us. May Day, May Day.
Should we dig up comments you have made without full info, that you might later admit are now incorrect as better info surfaces?
I am sure that some of my comments are incorrect as better input comes to light.

PERSISTENCE.png

NARRATOR: "But, Indeed.........'shit got out of hand'......"
Are you implying it’s out of hand now? Because it demonstrably is not.

Hospitals are not overwhelmed. CFR is getting better.
deaths per day are on the decline in the trend line. And this was without a second shutdown.

I am out and about at my child’s soccer practice reading this all from my car so I haven’t done any research, but I can’t think off the top of my head of the eradication of any respiratory virus that has droplet or airborne transmission with the use of a shutdown? I mean what data do we have that supports the successful use of such a mitigation strategy on such an enormous scale? Seems it was all conjecture and the idea that we needed to ‘do something’. But I’m not an epidemiologist obviously so there may be instances historically I’m not aware of but I can’t recall anything like this even being tried in my lifetime. Why would we think this was worth the calamity it caused?

Last edited:
Reactions: shank hawk
ADVERTISEMENT